Dumaguete Info Search

Costs For New House Construction

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by PatO, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Got it in One!

:D Pat! seems we are working off the same page here, We considered, that as the House was our biggest expenditure, the only way to view the Total cost was to look at the Whole issue and not do it part and parcel. I tend to think if everyone were to add up all the Costings for the entire job they would arrive at a near figure we are quoting here.
    Hope and Trust all is still going well for you both. Good Luck on the US Visa.

Jack P.:smile:

2. OP
    OP
    PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    Thanks Jack. Like you, I had a room built in the back corner for what could be a lola room or a maid's room or a 3rd kid's room. So p35k psm total cost is a proven number we can suggest to future home builders.
    In retrospect I am glad I didn't realize what the total cost would be because I'm sure I would have down-sized and taken shortcuts and perhaps not be as satisfied with the end result as I am now, albeit with a miniscule bank account.

3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    AMEN to that!

:smile: Could not Agree more Pat!:wink:

Jack P.:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.