Dumaguete Info Search

Coyotes Bar Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by Rhoody, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. logicwings

logicwings DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will be looking for Jose, hope he is available..he blends well with grapefruit juice..if Jose not available..Jack will do fine..after visiting with my two old friends all girls are pretty...

2. Coyotes

Coyotes DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    lol all the boys will be there, Jack, Jim, Johnnie and .......Jose!!

almost enough for your very own meeting.

remember to get here a bit early as seating is at a premium

3. denrine

denrine DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    may i know whose Jose? may i know his full name? & pls describe to me how he looks...was just hoping i know him or was the guy i know...pls pls pls...thanks

4. Coyotes

Coyotes DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    hahaha sorry
    The Jose I was on about stands approx 12" tall, second name Cuervo, it's a bottle of Tequila
    Jim......Surname (family name ..... Beam) Whiskey
    Jack......Surname (family name ..... Daniels) Whiskey
    Johnnie......Surname (family name ..... Walker) Whiskey

please no one correct me on it's a bourbon or a blended whiskey..... i know!

5. denrine

denrine DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hehehe

silly me...so those were the boys your talking about....so, ive heard together with the COYOTES GRAND OPENING NIGHT there will also be a motor show? pimping up of bikes...id love that..what happened why it didnt push through?...

6. Coyotes

Coyotes DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    that was off because of poor planning, it hasn't actually been cancelled, just postponed, hopefully to 31st October, but this will be confirmed next thursday.

7. denrine

denrine DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow..thats so nice to hear...id love to be there & watch it..so bad havent been there during your opening night..heard it was a superb & great night..but hopefully i could come on that 31st event..where is it going to be held? the venue?...

8. Coyotes

Coyotes DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    the details haven't been finalise yet, we have a Halloween party, and hopefully a band, (from manila) i can't give the name yet as it has to be agreed...prices etc.

9. denrine

denrine DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i know this would take great planning especially with the details of the event...hopefully no more headless chicken around..hehehe...events like these is very much a good help to your business..its gives people awareness(advertisement) & be well known..its like striking while the iron is still hot...the motor show i guess is something new & would attract more people especially guys to watch...i do hope this another event of yours will be as big BOOM as the opening grand night(& more pictures pls for these next event)...just have to stay focus...wish you all the best of luck...if theres any that i can be of help in my own little..its my pleasure...:smile:

10. jesusitshot

jesusitshot DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey is Coyotes closed down?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.