Dumaguete Info Search

Coyotes Bar - The Return

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by Coyotes, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    Coyotes

Coyotes DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    hi and thanks all for the best wishes, had a sort of very soft opening tonight cos the bar "looked" ready to open, it does actually look the samer all be it without the girl of my dreams with me!!! hahaha her tough luck! we'll be open tomorrow so why not pop in just to see how it looks now, next week the kitchen will be open and hopefully the week after i'll have live bands again friday and saturday nights

thanks very much to Gunther from Casablanca and especially to Tashana Sia of Natasha homes in Banilad, i would have really been screwed over without you both, it's nice to know that people like you, are still around to see justice done and a rightous outcome prevail.

2. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    I finally got to check you guys out. Thanks, your place is really nice. I was already wiped out from the two days previous (hangover) or I would have stayed longer.

3. OP
    OP
    Coyotes

Coyotes DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    back online again, and able to thank you for popping by, we should have food on by next week, and live groups the following week

4. OP
    OP
    Coyotes

Coyotes DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hi all just to inform you that our first Live Bands has been booked for Friday 17th and Sat 18th April

17th it's Sound track they have played for us before and there lead vocaslist is just 14, what a gr8 voice he has the group it iself... our local boyband are all older than you'd expect.... they just love playing music and this comes across in their faces and total enthusiam, There a pleasure to watch as well as listen to. :smile:

Saturday it's Ground Zero, a local group that normally plays at hayahay which also has gr8 food...incidentally, maybe they only play where food is gr8!!
    Fronted by a young girl with a great voice... she looks fine also! lol

Hope to see you all there....................

5. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    ... and she drinks like a horse if you let her go...

the 2 of ground zero are very poor guys... one is her boyfriend and the bass-player is allergic to alcohol...

6. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    glad 2 hear coyotes bar is back. wish u good luck and keep rockin'... will surely check u out guys when we return back 2 duma...

7. OP
    OP
    Coyotes

Coyotes DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    we'll still be here when u get here, now i've not got a barnacle on my arse, sucking my life blood, cant wait for the bar to take off again!

8. Pedro

Pedro DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Programmer, Photographer and Web Developer
    Ratings:
    +73 / 5
    All right, good luck on your turn around and re-opening. The Coyotes website is a great touch. It is informative, the Mango Colada sounds really good, and it looks like you are taking the lead in introducing local talent to the rest of the world. Keep up the good work.

9. Floridag8r

Floridag8r DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will have to check your place out. Any band scheduled for the 24th or 25th?

10. OP
    OP
    Coyotes

Coyotes DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    that's an easy question........... yes! not sure who yet, tell me what sort you prefer and i'll try and get that! how accommodating am I?!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.