Dumaguete Info Search


⌛ Crime and Dumaguete

Discussie in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' gestart door garbonzo, 12 dec 2006.

Niet open voor verdere reacties.
  1. OP
    OP
    garbonzo

    garbonzo DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

    Thanks for the info TB. Haven't been there in many years. I heard a large Marine contingent is being shifted there from Japan. I'm looking at something aviation related, my 'normal' field...The company is paying a decent salary...but it's close to what I make here, so I'll think on it....I suppose Yigo and Dededo are still nice areas.....and the diving was good...and I hear it's fantastic further afield in Micronesia...
     
  2. tubigboy

    tubigboy DI Forum Adept

    Okinawa Marines and their families are being shifted to Guam. All of Guam is nice, its just some neighborhoods can get a little dicey. Dededo and Yigo are both good places. They are closer to Andersen too.

    I would suggest that you really think about it. You only live once and heck, if you dont like it, just go back to your old job. Take a sabbatical from your job if that is possible. When I lived on Guam, my friends and I used to fly over to the PI every 6 months for a few days. Now, I have friends flying here all the time a 5 of them are now working here or retired here in the PI. Plus, you can dive on Saipan, Palau, Tinian, and Rota.
     
  3. tubigboy

    tubigboy DI Forum Adept

    woops, that should be 'and' 5 of them are now working..............
     
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Laden...