Dumaguete Info Search

Dauin or Zamboanguita, again...

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by bold.and.beautiful, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackline

blackline DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Basically I was at the beginning considering maybe this place before the storm making it like this.
    but It seems that it have to be some more distance south-west of Zamboanguita,but not as far as Tambobo Bay.But her I am a little short of local names. And Google Earth dont seems to help me either.

Attached Files:

2. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    That fence is illegal like most coastal issues regarding any structures built
    so many meters from the high tide. :mad:

That is one point that pisses me off, I am considering moving/ retiring to
    a more law abiding country, paradise looks more like WW2. where are the Japs :rolleyes:

3. blackline

blackline DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Careful, mister. You may swallow your thung.:wink: :rolleyes: :cool:

This was not an article about a fence. Make another post if you really got to have one.:eek: :rolleyes:

4. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I thought the thread was about Dauin or Zambo.I Was elaborating on the subject.

so go suck your own THUMB. :p

5. short but sweet

short but sweet DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I don’t know if that is your land and I don’t care. It is against the law and basically stealing land of us. If it belongs to a rich local he should go to jail, if to a foreigner, kick them out of the country.
    This are the respectless people ruining everything as they think money can buy everything.
    Maybe it is or was true in my country, but Boracay gives a good example, … things are changing…
    And the Boracay-isue is about Islands, Negros is also one…

6. FuriousRose

FuriousRose DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi
    Pinay rin po ako
    but I'm a bit worried about this
    is insurgency a serious problem in Negros
    we'll be in Dumaguete late November
    and will be visiting the usual tourist route
    is there any particular place or town we should avoid

7. blackline

blackline DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Well. The land is not mine.My land is around 1000 meter from the sea,so probably it is allowed to be fenced.
    I dont know if you people see that a coco nut three is laying on the beach and my comment on the photo post was that this photo was taken just after a storm,which grabbed some of the land. So maybe you should let any dought in favor to the owner until anyone have "investigated" it.I dont even think that this owner is the one fencing either,cause it seens to be a little old fence.

Basically also some persons dont need to steal, so that fencing at all should be un-necesary.

8. short but sweet

short but sweet DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hello Blackline,

thank you for the clarification. I was over the top and apologise. It just makes me sad when I walk along the beach with my friends and suddenly are new houses ans fences and we can't pass anymore. It is not only illegal, it is respectles.
    In the Area of Bacong it is normal that the Ocean takes more than one meter (in hight) of sand when the waves and wind coming from one direction and the other part of the year it will be washed back in. (Amihan and Habagat)
    Again, sorry Sir if I was to agressive

9. blackline

blackline DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    It seems that also I was a little over the top angry. So many writing errrors.:smile:

And basically also it sems that I have to be careful with posting photos which is containing other persons or their possesions.:o

Basically this kinda "laundry" not should have been done in public. Jiveme could have sent me a personal message about the subject,and I would have tried answer the best I could.

But now, should we focus on the cosy competition this post was ment to be.

10. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Astonished

After one full week of not having had my own internet at home (it has been restored today) I am looking to all the postings on DI forum I did miss.
    Whow ..... what a surprise !!!!
    Our place is on this topic.
    The pictures made by Blackline are from our place. No problem with that Blackline.
    The problems are for me the reactions from members to these pictures.
    Jimeve.... I don't understand your reaction. You have not been at my place here so be please a bit cautious with such reactions.
    Our place is probably the ONLY place in the whole area here where you will NOT see a building nearer to the high tide line then the required 20 meter !!!!!!!!!!!
    Our place will get a recreation area with the first BUILDING (general purpose clubhouse) at at least 20 meter distance from high tide.
    No private houses will be even build at a distance of at least 50 meter from the high tide line.
    Where can you give me such an example ??
    Be carefull to attack me on such matters since we apply the rules of the Philippines EVEN when people advise me to bypass them.
    Such reactions pisses ME off !!!! Don't talk about what you don't know.
    Is that a fair question ?
    That fence is the border of our accretion (a leased area).
    If that fence was NOT permitted, all people from DAR, DENR and the hell who all other institutions came to see it here, did forget their job and did not tell us this.
    So my anger will hopefully be gone after a cold beer.
    Jim and others who commented so fearcely, I hope you are willing to rephrase your comments. At least you I do know and had not expected such a reaction from you.

Blackline, it must be more south of our place. I will post a picture from our place so you see the view to Apo Island.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.