Dumaguete Info Search

Devlin"s Resto Bar & Pizza house

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by Devlin, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Hi Marky, it was not overcrowded it's a quite big place,
    chi-town, you probably saw us around the Bar-area, The Dane, The Outkast, and me. Actually we don't agree with the food, the different orders, took more than 1.5 hours, the starter came last. I think it was a bit too much for the waitresses and some of my companions drink beer faster than you can pour it in the sink, they almost run dry.... But again, we did enjoy the evening and already talked to Andrew to make the next Dumaguete Info Meeting there, cause it's a great lokation and we want to go new places.
    cheers

Rhoody

2. chi town

chi town DI Member Showcase Reviewer Air Force Active Duty

Ratings:
    +47 / 1
    Rhoody,

My wife and I had only the calamari and ordered before it got crowded so we had no problems with the service. I was with another couple at a table on the rail facing the staging area for the models. I think it would be a good place for a Dumaguete Information meeting.

Chi Town

3. OP
    OP
    Devlin

Devlin DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Devlin's Resto Bar

Devlin’s Resto Bar & Pizza House
    South National Highway
    Banilad
    Dumaguete City

Tele: 035-422-9526

Look for the Green Lights.

Devlin’s Resto Bar is situated 3km from the Boulevard. South of the City.
    We are open six days a week from 10 am till late. (Sunday is our day of rest during the rainy season.)

Our beautiful 6000 Square meter garden setting with tall swaying trees, and flowing water features, make this a great outdoor dining experience under the stars.

We are far enough from the road and the city, to mute the traffic noise and fumes, which are so much associated with the Boulevard. But close enough to the city to make Devlin’s accessible to all.

Our unique Roundel (Mama Africa Bar) has something that is unique, never have you seen anything like it before, and probably will never see anything like it again.
    So if it’s your first time at Devlin’s and daylight “bring your cameras”.
    Our unique bar will soon be a talking point, all over.

(We are suffering some roof leaks at the moment?)
    We have a great Menu, great Pizzas and a large variety of cocktails.
    The beer is always cold, and the atmosphere warm.

We focus on live entertainment and the arts. We have a large outdoor stage, great sound system, and 8-meter projection screen, for any event.
    We have state of the art Karaoke with over 12000 titles.
    (Only used for special Karaoke stage events, or competitions)
    Ample off road parking.
    24 hour fast, free wireless internet connection “Hot Spot”
    We are able to cater and seat 300 plus for special events, and possibly up to 800 for concerts.

Our very presentable and educated staff will take pleasure in serving you, with a friendly smile and in an efficient manner.

We are attempting to stage at least 2 major events every month, after the rainy season is over. However this does not deter us from continuing to stage events, even during the rainy season. Watch out for latest events; listen for latest events on, Killer Bee Radio, and Energy FM

Wednesday night 9pm is: Acoustic night with Phillip (Great guitarist)

Thursday 9pm is: L.F.F. Band.12 members, 4 Girl vocals, sing in perfect harmony.
    Very professional, very visual. Great easy listening. The best all round band I have seen in the Philippines. They could perform confidently anywhere in the world.

Friday 9pm till late Reggae. New Band at Devlin's just check them out.

Saturday 9pm till late. LFF Band. Seeing is believing, they are really a great band.

Sunday Closed or only open for special events until further notice.

If anyone has any ideas for staging other events or wish to hire our great facilities
    Please Contact Weng or Andrew at 4229526. or Weng on Cell:09204281186

Footnote: Friday July 13th 2007 will be closed to the public as we have a private function.

Best Regards: Andrew Byrne and Weng (Manager)

4. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    when i eventually retire hear, going to make this my local. you deserve it.
    with all the promotion.:rolleyes: oh andy or you scotish, and weng chinise or am i wong

5. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Hi Andrew,
    participating in a forum does NOT mean spamming it with this kind of posts, I like your place but this is a bit 'over the top'. I think you rather should contact The Dane he may put up a nice advertisement for you for low cost. or you sponsor the food and some drinks for our next Duma Info meeting.
    cheers

Rhoody

6. David J Holman

David J Holman DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Calm down Rhoody, this is not a paid forum,nor Yahoo or Friends Inc etc. :smile:

I have no objection whatsoever, to being appraised of upcoming events in Dumaguete.:p

The more, the merrier, chill man....:cool:

See You

Dave

7. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Just curious of Devlin, we'll visit and have a meal there sometime soon.

8. connoisseur

connoisseur DI Member

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I have a couple of questions about the place. How is the Pizza there anyways? Do they sell hard liquor by the bottle aside from a per shot basis (ex. tanduay, fundador, jack, johnny, vat, etc.) and if so, is it expensive? Do they by chance, have a pool table? I really want to hang out there (I always pass it driving to Bacong, Dauin, etc.), but I just want to make sure first about the stuff I asked about. :confused:

9. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    just come to the meeting, we all will find out. I was there once and it is a great location, some things to work on, but nice. Thats why The Dane had the idea to make the next meeting there. A nice start, and i am sure that Andrew does not run out of cold drinks.... hmm you never know, Dane is a BEER-MONSTER.... hehe

cheers
    Rhoody

10. OP
    OP
    Devlin

Devlin DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Devlin's Resto Bar is situated 3 km from the boulevard, South National Highway.
    It is inside the city limits, a good guide is the Shell petrol station as you travel on the highway. It is 800 meters past the station on the same side.
    If at night, you cannot miss the Green Lights, Tele: 4229526
    There is acoustic entertainment Wednesday evening.
    I look forward to seeing all.
    Regards Andrew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.