Dumaguete Info Search

Devlin"s Resto Bar & Pizza house

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by Devlin, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Andrew, we will surely pop in when we will be back in Dumaguete. This is the kind of place to hang out at night. Might try to practice my vocals as well- that might happen after a few beers.:wink: Good luck.:smile:

2. OP
    OP
    Devlin

Devlin DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Andrew Devlin's

Hi chrissar, Look forward to seeing you at Devlin's "yes" get your pipes cleaned. wanna hear you sing .I hope we get this band thing together soon.
    Regards Andrew

3. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    hope she dont make it rain. lol

4. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    I bet it will be jimeve. :D :D :D

5. KAI

KAI Ring Ring. Who's calling?

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    interesting place,we will visit there also.

6. archon_manofsteel

archon_manofsteel DI Forum Adept Blood Donor

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Blood Type:
    B+
    Went there last night. The pizzas were SUPERBERB mmmm..yum yum! :D . had 4 or 5 San Mig light. Got to work late. hahaha.. :D Hi to Weng! hehehe... -- jun-jun (koofellas)

7. OP
    OP
    Devlin

Devlin DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Devlin

Sorry I have been out of action for almost a month down with what I can only decribe as a very bad bout of flu. I had same about two years ago and it just puts you out of action completly.
    I will be active later today as I have lots to catch up, on here at Devlin's. Live bands will be here again from Wendsday 15th Thursday16th Friday 17th Saturday 18th August and if bands are not available we will have the 25ft sreeen for concerts or any music. Bring along your favorite DVD we can play it . More to the point is I am rearing to get the jamming sessions off the ground. I need imput of all music lovers and your support.
    P.S. the car and bike hire is doing ok.

Regards Andrew

8. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    devlin, i run through the thread, i guess your doin good on your promotions for your place, i know you cant remember nor recognize me, but i was one of the few people who frequented your place, i was even there when first band played, and you gave us these invitations to invite our friends.

but anyway, i miss the pizza that i ordered, i cant remember anymore the name, but i guess it has pineapple in it, the wait was compensated for the taste of it, i was even there last February to taste it again, any time soon i'll be home, i grab again that pizza.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.