Dumaguete Info Search


⌛ Devlin’s Presents: Body Language Extravaganza. Saturday 29th September 9pm

Discussie in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' gestart door Devlin, 21 sep 2007.

Topicstatus:
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
  1. KAI

    KAI Ring Ring. Who's calling?

    Berichten:
    63
    Trofeepunten:
    0
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0

    Thank's Rhoody!
     
  2. West Coast Hokies

    West Coast Hokies DI Forum Adept

    Berichten:
    278
    Trofeepunten:
    0
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Sorry Rhoody, Just one more post....I'll keep it on topic.....I want to briefly add my thoughts ....Totally agree with Garbonzo's post! These events happen everywhere, especially in places with an abundance of young people. That fits Dumaguete since it has many college students.

    Cheers Andy!:D Looks like it was a successful evening and hope that Devlin's builds on it!

     
  3. OP
    OP
    Devlin

    Devlin DI Member

    Berichten:
    77
    Trofeepunten:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    welll thanks Garbonzo's as you seeand as he want all he world to know saint bollockchops seems to have done very well out of his heal the world projects should never been an auctioneer as I claim
     
  4. OP
    OP
    Devlin

    Devlin DI Member

    Berichten:
    77
    Trofeepunten:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    why let a good thing die Rhoody I am having a great time
     
  5. OP
    OP
    Devlin

    Devlin DI Member

    Berichten:
    77
    Trofeepunten:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well thank you west coast hooker see you in church Coast Hokies;10261]Sorry Rhoody, Just one more post....I'll keep it on topic.....I want to briefly add my thoughts ....Totally agree with Garbonzo's post! These events happen everywhere, especially in places with an abundance of young people. That fits Dumaguete since it has many college students.

    Cheers Andy!:D Looks like it was a successful evening and hope that Devlin's builds on it![/QUOTE]
     
  6. India-One

    India-One DI Forum Adept

    Berichten:
    459
    Trofeepunten:
    0
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    dev/andy,

    may i have and idea who is your choreographer for the previous and upcoming events?
     
  7. beholder_j

    beholder_j One Hit Wonder?

    Berichten:
    1
    Trofeepunten:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    devlins model


    the choreographers are the models itself......:smile: how's that?!!!:D
     
  8. India-One

    India-One DI Forum Adept

    Berichten:
    459
    Trofeepunten:
    0
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0

    if your one of the models, then thats GOOD FOR YOu..
     
  9. progmeister

    progmeister DI Forum Patron

    Berichten:
    1.013
    Trofeepunten:
    188
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    kabayong livat :D
     
  10. southerndon

    southerndon DI Member

    Berichten:
    68
    Trofeepunten:
    0
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I"m sorry i missed the show but look forward to seeing a few when i get there...I've already got "clearance" from my fiancee' to spend a little night life in Devlins as opposed to any where else.

    Look forward to meeting some of you folks soon.

    Don
     
Topicstatus:
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Laden...