Dumaguete Info Search

Devlin’s Presents: Body Language Extravaganza. Saturday 29th September 9pm

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by Devlin, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    picking up the Girls

Gomez ,
    Have you never seen the tricycle drivers LOADED up with girls "park " in front of the Why not...? I been i looks sometimes if they carry hogs to their last
    "resting "place..
    I knoiow , I sould not gettingto this topic . I am married two kids . to conventional and to strick , but then again I know lots of people that are that way , so ...

Going to Why not any time of the day and you will find plenty of profesional loosers gathering at their tables , telling how great this and that was last night and how fantastic lovers they are them selfs..
    THose who know me , will also knoow that I do not mingle with this "gentlemen " way in their 70 and Pot bellied pig shape bodies..
    Dumaguete is a beatifull place with lots to offer for those who want to see the TRUE nature of things here and the MORE THEN FRIENDLY PEOPLE .
    THis palce is a place not only I , but many more felt in lovce with on first sight ! As so many other we moved over ( Mnaila) fist after being a visitor for a couple of days only.. and we will stay.
    Sad to see and know that those " ëternal Love seekers"also will remain....

Call me old fascion and I will tell you , YES I AM !!

2. Gomez

Gomez Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I really didn't notice that. And I haven't been to whynot either. I am on a very short leash.

3. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    short leash or short term lease ??

Nothing wrong about a short leash better then "short term lease." Whatever.
    Mind you that is for both of the parties, diba?

Anyway just to cheer you up , you don,t miss anything .. going to "the Girls " means as much as going to the sharks ( no Rhoody not the ones you and I like) . I cannot blame the girls , most Tourista like to play Russian roulette and they themself spread.. well you know.

My closing remark :

Looking for a social disease.... ASK FOR LOUISE !!

( also known as the Human Trampoline.....) :D :D :D

4. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Sharks are not dangerous, so lets go to the girls... hehe

Earl,
    but as you and me know, sharks are not really dangerous...:D

going back to the main-topic, I think Andy is doing a great job with an event like that. He had one some month ago and it was really good, with male and female models.
    I was there with my lovely girlfriend, and she actually enjoyed the event a lot. Most of the people there were locals and no really many expats, I think there was only the Dane, the Outcast, me and two more. The Beer was cold, the food delayed but good, the soundsystem the best in town, and the show nice.
    It is way more entertaining than another guy with a guitar playing another sad folksong in D-minor. And another band squeezing "where is the love" out of a thrid-class keyboard...
    At least he is doing something, like the jam-sessions and struff like that
    cheers

Rhoody

5. Gomez

Gomez Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's long term short leash, I'm afraid.

Sharks are not dangerous when passively observed. Dangerous when provoked (i.e. poked).

6. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I know Gomez , So I rather would step into bed with a Bull shark then with Louise !!:D

7. Dave

Dave DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm curious why you ask?

earlmj, are you for real?

8. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Well Dave , as you are a Junior Member I will let you into a secret :
    YES I AM !!
    But better first check out my profile before you start having your comments..

9. rechel

rechel DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    modeling or what?

hey!!! what ever is that for you??? ok, but its for everybody who want to wacth that show... and even where ever they came from, they go there coz of there job... and make others happy and enjoy the night with some beer, food and the show.. its sound enteresting... :smile:

10. Gomez

Gomez Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Hey, that's cool. Got nothing against GROs (except for ugly ones). Peace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.