Dumaguete Info Search

Devlin’s Presents: Body Language Extravaganza. Saturday 29th September 9pm

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by Devlin, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    Devlin

Devlin DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is no G.R.O. Show. Earlmj. This is a well choreographed and entertaining show for all. No poles, no whores .Your negative attitude towards what you have never seen, is less than constuctive critisism. and typical of someone who has nothing more to do but criticize. May I ask that you come along together with your wife, and children and enjoy the great show that the organisers have spent so much time putting together . Please don't place me as the owner of Devlin's in a bad light. We don't sell sex we don't promote lewdness. Our forum is Music, Entertainment and good clean fun.
    "Oh" and when you have seen the show,if you even bother to see the show. please post your response. you can be forgiven for judging the book by it's cover. That go's for you also Gomez. come along.This is a great show and I am proud to be part of it. All are welcome. 70 peso entrance fee and free drink. What more could you ask for.
    Regards to all.
    Andrew

2. OP
    OP
    Devlin

Devlin DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry Gomez, I misread the experiance you had in Manila. No extra money made on the side here, so I suppose it's not worth you coming "eh"

3. OP
    OP
    Devlin

Devlin DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Make your mind up Gomez

Before you put it in your dairy I need to know what it is your really looking for. If your looking for a new frock, dress or outfit , maybe its the place to come ? if your looking for GRO go to those establistments which are well known to all. However if your looking for 3 hours great entertainment. Come along to Devlin's and have a really good time, Don't bring extra money for for a side show if you know what I mean. We don't do those things at Devlin's.

Thanks Rhoody .Yes you are entitled to an opinion, you have seen one of our shows.

P.S. On another matter If anyone has any information on who stole advertizing signs with regard to saturdays show,from the boulavard, Please let me know, as I am laying charges of theft against those low life's. We have permit's and the signs where lawfully displayed. The City is not to pleased neither?

Regards
    Andrew

4. OP
    OP
    Devlin

Devlin DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Quite agree Rechel, this is a good show and built from great enthusiasm from all the participants and the professional Choreographer we appointed. I have been watching them practice for weeks. They will put on a show that will please everyone. So I wish people would stop knocking before we have even started. It will be a great show for everyone.

5. rechel

rechel DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    its getting very soon in davlins

yes i agree that is would be a successfull nigth of show, i wish a lot of visitors come to wacth... all of that is good to know... that is realy very soon in devlins all of this would be great for every one who will visit and wacth the show.. i wish im one of thoose visitors...:smile:

Cheers in advence!!!
    rechel

6. Gomez

Gomez Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think I made it clear I am NOT into GRO stuff. Since you point out it's not gro, can you post some pics from the last show? WIll be interested to see it.

7. blackline

blackline DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Well, Gro stuff will always look dirty in the PHILS. In a country where the ordinarie thing as to wear a bikini is reputation degrading this styff always will look snuffy.And cause you are not able to make the action classy,you are also forcing the "Acters" to have their show just as advertising for another show. And cause its snuffy you are not about to have it as "study of the menu outside, but eat at home" For me to do anything else than talk to a prosti, is out of the question.

8. Gomez

Gomez Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is it just me? I just can't make heads or tails out of your post. Can't understand what you are trying to say. Sorry

9. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    If only we are there this Saturday Devlin, I will surely reserve one long table for us and my family and friends....Good luck and wish you a very good night.:wink: :wink: :wink:

10. blackline

blackline DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    If you expect my comment to be an attack or defence to "Devlin's" you dont get a meaning to it. Because it was a general meaning to traditional snuff bars in the Phils.And also questioning about some habits of some foreigners action in the phils About Devlin,s I cannot say anything negative about the times I have been there.And this new show I dont know so much about.Some of the head and tail also can get lost in bad english vokabulary.:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.