Dumaguete Info Search

Devlin’s Presents: Body Language Extravaganza. Saturday 29th September 9pm

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by Devlin, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    A strange post for a first post:confused:
    The Forum Topic invites to a discussion like that, and being at the venue this night, many of those posts above are quite tru, So plaese explain what you mean before wasting server-space without any value... The Topic is Body Language Extravaganza, whatever that means, And as it is up to everyones fantasy some members started a discussion about it and brought up some very good points and different opinions, without using bad language or offending anybody personay. Controversity and different opinions, thats exactely what a forum is about...

Taker your time and read through other threads where the topic is not Body Language Extravaganza. in some the used language is really rough but still no personal attacks.

cheers

Rhoody

2. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12

Aaawwww , did i hit the nail? lol

3. Gomez

Gomez Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't want to speculate on Pinoys.
    Just talking about foreigners.

4. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    True roody, pretty strange for a first post, i have been reading and browsing the site long time, but some threads have already triggered me to join the fun.

its not because we invite people to post, and not because some of the things they said are true, while its true also that forums are made for us to voice out good or bad points , controversies, opinions as long as were not hurting or offending anybody, my reaction was just in relation to some post already talking about GROs, SEx and ETHics which i guess i cant corrolate it to the topic Body Language Extravaganza

i hope i wont be wasting you server space

5. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    BTW,
    at the show tonight were around 250 visitors, and maybe 2 hand full foreigners, the rest Pinoy and a good half of them women, and it seemed they enjoyed the 2.5 hours performance even more then the men.... It was a nice setup, i will write a report tomorrow.

cheers

Rhoody

6. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    India, sorry as I don't know where you come from but in other Cities in this country and other Asian countries e.g. parts of Thailand a show title "Body Language Extravaganza" means ONLY GRO and SEX, and nothing else, so fair enough that that comes up and IMHO half of the local male visitors was waiting for that this evening

cheers

Rhoody

7. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Newt,WHAT do think newt? did you hit it right through nails head?

Roody, it would be great if you could include pictures, tnxs

8. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    no big deal ROody, im cool, i'm a fullblooded negrense, serving right now for the WAR In TERROR.

BTW, Devlins place before i guess was DAIBU, whicg used to be my TAMBAYAN and even DEVLIN takes over, i guess i was one of the first few people who frequent the bar.

when i was home last february i was there many times..

9. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    For all who can't wait...

Attached Files:

10. Gomez

Gomez Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh, man. Scrumptious! Did you order take out (left over food I mean), Rhoody? :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.