Dumaguete Info Search

Devlin’s Presents: Body Language Extravaganza. Saturday 29th September 9pm

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by Devlin, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    :eek: nalibat gyud ka no , basi nyag matuk-an ka ,prog .:D

2. progmeister

progmeister DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    :smile: hapit ko nasud-ipan sa akong cofee da! hehe mamords kaau newt :D again sorry to the rest of the group, binuang ra ni :D
    the sleep is still in my eyes, the dream's still in my head

happy sunday everyone!!

3. Dave

Dave DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This forum has been very helpful planning my upcoming trip. After reading many of the messages I know a lot about Duma and Apo Island. So thanks everyone.:smile:

Rhoody… Thanks for the link. Also I will look into “Paul”. You would recommend him as a divemaster to go with? Thanks also for all your messages they have been helpful to me.

Devlin, I look forward to your place too! Hope to see some of those lovely lady's this trip!:D
    Regards...Not So Bad Dave

4. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Hi Dave, glad that we all can give hints and advices, but No, Iwould not recommend Paul as a DM, he is the owner of Paul's diving. He has some good DM's there. But it depends if you wanna stay on the Island, or stay in Dumaguete and make the trip as a daytrip with a local diveshop. Sure I can recommend myself as a DM locally in Dauin, Apo Siquijor and Sumilon... hehe
    If you don't see lovely ladies on a Trip to the Philippines you are travelling with closed eyes... hehe:p

cheers

Rhoody

5. Gomez

Gomez Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    But I also see blind men with girlfriends here. Perhaps they were bakhla.

6. Dave

Dave DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rhoody; you have PE.:smile:

Gomez, my last visit to Philippines I some nice, educated, intelligent and attractive ladies who seemed to be sincerely interested in me. :confused:
    They must have been blind!:eek:

7. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    That's a good one Dave......:D

Rhoody, thanks a million for sharing those pics of the lovely, sexy girls.... They are not bad at all.... GOOD JOB dEVLIN....

8. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Rhoody , the "girl " im the green/white striped BRA is that truly a girl ? , to me it looks like a transgender . Anyway I am sure plenty of people have enjoyed the show.Atleast not to much money spend on fancy dresses , more on Ukay Ukay for what I see..
    Was there a VIP arrangement to meet thoses beauties ( beholding to the eye ) afterwards ?

DEVLIN claims to been withness of the hard training of all girls and boys for the show.. what I see on the pictures is just posing in last years fashcion.. did it take realy that long. Or was the trainign mainly in the intensive change of all there to be manequined dresses . Surley with such they wear that cannot be the true reason.. This is what they mean with BODY LANGUAGE.?

For me , I have spend the evening with my wife and kids , which can be very pleasant as well. Not to mention even better.

An extreme good show you can find in Manila "The AMAZING PHILIPPINE THEATRE .". nice customs , decors and girls.. oeps , sorry they are all transvestites... But ,atleast you can bring your wife and kiids and not geting blushed....They even went with the whole group ( over 60 " girls* ) to Boracay and have been on international TV..
    Even the other floorshows in Manila admit that they can only be second best compares to this show in Paris and Las Vegas style. Though it is mahal 1.200 per seat !!

9. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    The girls are really pretty! Are they locals (Dumagueteneas)? Thanks for posting their pics. I may have to show these to our friends to lure them to the city of gentle people. :D :smile:

10. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Good Morning Earl and the rest of the crowd,
    promise they were all real girls... not that I had a personal inspection:p ... I figured that out by the speed they were able to send txt's between the singel ste's... hehe

More than 5 letters per second = 100% Girl :p

I have to appologise to all the ladies here at the board that I have no good pictures of the participating men (or I better say boys)... but they were also cute... (and cute is everything a man DON'T want to be... hehe)

cheers
    Rhoody
    Philippinen Tauchen

one thing i don't understand.... my camera seems to jump into the "Blur-mode" as soon there are men on a picture

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.