Dumaguete Info Search

Devlin’s Presents: Body Language Extravaganza. Saturday 29th September 9pm

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by Devlin, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    THANK YOU FOR LURING , or should I say BATE in attracting the WRONG kind of people to Dumaguete. :mad:
    Most people here LOVE Dumaguete for the REAL life we can live here and not for ending up in some kind of Sodom and Gomora..
    It is NOT !! that I am against ANY !! kind of entertainment including this BUT.. Is this realy what Dumaguete is going to be ALL ABOUT !!

GET A LIFE !!!

THis is EXACTLY !! What all EXPATS on the Terras of Why not have all day on there mind.. mouth to mouth promotion for DUMAGUETE , sorry I should write THE GIRLS of Dumaguete..

One member wrote in an other topic.. If you cannot comply with the way people live here, and better go live your life somewhere else. Hmm.. for who does this counts , I wonder...

2. dwy5019

dwy5019 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    One of the reason I came to this site was because it was clean and focused on the good people of Dumaguete. There are many other places that one can go if there looking for that kind of entertainment.

Lets promote Dumaguete!!!!!!!

3. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Thank you for your reply earlmj. You misunderstood what I'm trying to say. I shouldn't have used the word lure, but it's not a bad word, anyway. Maybe part of it was my fault for not making it so clear. What I'm trying to say is we have, not only beautiful women, in the city of gentle people, but intelligent as well. Our friends here in this side are good people, well educated and religious. They are not the kind of people who you think they are! They've asked me ( because I MYSELF IS FROM DUMAGUETE and I am very proud of the city where I come from) , if I could introduce them to some of my friends in Dumaguete. I said, OK if you come with us in our next trip maybe Dec.or Nov. of this year. And I did not mean for me to introduce them the girls in the pics that were recently posted by Rhoody. I'm sorry, you misunderstood my post. For crying out loud! mad :D

4. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Well atleast ONE guy can look eye to eye on this topic with me.....

But trust me , the majority of people in Dumaguete are NOT on this board or member of this site. Surely they of all wish to remain Dumaguete for what it stand for..
    Righly spoken .. many more places to visit , even very nearby.
    I am now waiting for some iinput from YABS He is same as I am the l 'Enfant Teribble here .. but... that is up to others to judge over...
    Both him and me , have seen places go down the drain in just a couple of years ,staring all out just as an "alternative " way of spending your evening hours. and.. they never were able to restore the authentic image about the place ever since.
    Especialty Koreans and Japanse take great interest in a Low as Lowest Bugdet "pleasure of the Flesh Place " to pick up girls after a "nice " Body language Show.. What I see from the pictures , it is JUST LIKE MABINI STREET 25 years ago in Manila and ongoing now in BURGOS street.
    Just watch while looking at the Boulevard all those love seekers .
    Some K and J prefer 4 or 5 girls at one time.. well needless to say , pretty sure you all here will have noticed that.. They are already PISSED before they move towards the white linnen....The girls will not turn the guys down , for they have to support their poor families..They feel SAFE as they are going together to the hotel , but do NOT aspect all the guys friends to enter the SAME ROOM , right after the girls have undressed , and abuse them as if they were Human Trampolines
    I have pitty on those girls ,degrading themselfs into Fresh Meat ,cooling down mens animals lust.. SEX should be a expression of eternal love towards your OWN partner time and time again.....
    Dumaguete is becoming a Safeheaven for sextourism , Lolos on White Horse
    ( Whiskey I mean) and Peadophiles .
    One girl spoke to my wife and told her ,that she went to the hotel of an Korean guy , was beaten up as he distinquisted his cigarret NUMEROUS TIMES on her body and even nipples.
    Finaly she excaped with her 600 !! peso ...... Needless to say she did not dare to go home to here parents and is now staying with friends....
    I wonder whether the Reverent Robinson has something to say about this matter ...........
    This reply is 100% genuine !! and not a fancy story ...
    IF you do not believe the words put here , it tells more about you then it does about me...

5. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    THis is the SWANY I KNOW and like.............
    I myself am making some advertisment towards some freind in the Netherlands that have been most unfortuned within their passed marriage .
    The Women of the Phillipines and FOR SURE DUMAGUETE KNOW !! what true love means and who to maintain the bound that is needed within the Holy Matrimony to sustain happiness and find joy within eachother heart for the years to come !!
    Philippina wives are likely the best a man can ever wish for !!
    This is my opinion as well of .soooooooo many others...........
    Call me old fashon and I will gladly say . YES I AM PROUD OF THAT !!

6. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Teeny Weeny between Polka Dot Bikini

Well , both my wife and I have been looking at the :" Mucho Macho Boys " wearing their days old BRIEFS and made EXTRAVAGANZA by putting on a blue ribbon for this fabulous show. I wonder with all the extra expenses DEVLIN made ( must have cost a fortune all that blue ribbon) , it realy has paid him of..Looking at the boy in the WHITE brief hmm... what kind of body language is he showing there ? :o Is he showing something to turn ladies on , or OFF :o ??

To give a next upcoming show a greater impulse , how about a red ribbon or.. I am sure it will be smashing again !!
    Some word of advise to the Macho Mucho Male Models.. To make everything look more EXTRAVAGANZA.. Put a SOCK ( or in this case atleast two :D ) in your brief !! This way you will feel more comfortable and secure when eyes are on you , plus save DEVLIN buying such expensive Body Language decoration for you .

Do I see a big GRIN on the girls face in the red Bikini ?
    And the one on the left looks into the audience in a sense like " Trust me ladies ,you don,t want to go there.." :D

Attached Files:

7. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    thanks for the pics roody, i guess your camera is far more selective in its focus, hehehehe

earlj, this kind of show has been before dumaguete, i think they even have this wet n' wild bikini shows,foam party's and body paintings, but i just don't know how can the choreographer or organizer add decency in it so as not to be interpreted negatively.

8. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Thanks for your reply India-one. There is no need to look at things the same way as i do..You are entitled to your opinion though I don,t share it...
    That is the beauty of it all ..............

9. OP
    OP
    Devlin

Devlin DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well endowed Earl

So you and your wife had a good long look at the guys with the day old briefs.
    Did you use your ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM LENS? As for the blue ribbon, I agree red would complement their eye’s better. Maybe we should dress them up in habits next time (do you prefer the black or the white), or should we go for red? Any way earl, you seem to spend a great deal of time, and take a great interest in something you claim you don’t condone. The show was great; the models did a wonderful job, as all who attended will agree. “Oh” by the way, the human body is a work of art, from the beginning of time artists, sculptures and later photographers have been capturing this beauty in many mediums. People like the Italians (Michelangelo) the French and even the Spanish have celebrated true beauty. Take a look at Vatican City many monuments dedicated to the human body. Why deny the truth, we all like to see beautiful people and art. You’re a Marine Biologist and a scientist; maybe that explains why you scrutinize the wiggly bits so closely. Your telling me that Michelangelo is wrong. Michelangelo created the colossal statue of David, one of the most renowned works of the Renaissance. Lets not forget the Sistine Chapel (Don't look up could be a mortal sin)

Anyway Earl keep the comments coming, I welcome your views as much as the positive one’s
    Regards Andy P.S I could tell you where I would like too put that sock "He he"

Attached Files:

10. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Can we compare Michaelangelo with Devlin ,s " show "

Thanks for the great pictures this time , much appriciated !!
    First of all , WHERE did I write that MICHAELANGELO was wrong ??

If you ever would come to my place , which is higly unlikely since you are NOT in my league ,you will find many antiques even from old Egypt that are all authentic and do show the beauty of the human body , BUT IN A GREAT TASTE.
    I did not expect you , as the owner of DEVLIN, to put any negative reply here , thus shitting your own bed.. That is obvious di ba ?
    If you are realy trying to compare Michaelangelo , remembered and admired so many centuries , with your pathetic hip hop around and try to look happy in your cheap underwear.. surely you are short one card of a full deck !
    Cheap preformances , attrack cheap crowd. but then again , that is most likely what is so appealing to you .

Michaelangelo will be rememberd , but who will remember you ?

picture taken in my own house...

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.