Dumaguete Info Search

DI Meeting May 17 Restaurant Italia 6pm

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Rhoody, May 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dgterunner

dgterunner DI New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Awaited Match

I hope the invitation includes newcomer:rolleyes: ...but i will prepare my Arnis Sticks and armor in case they need one.:D

2. Cyndi

Cyndi DI Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Hey, I plan on soon being there if all goes well. I can't wait to see everyone! You will have to make sure and plan one in June when and if I make it. Enjoy!

3. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    We are currently stuck in Dipolog City, been waiting for 2 days now but Ocean Jet had cancelled its trip from Dumaguete to Dapitan. We are desperate to go to Dumaguete to attend the DI Meeting and to meet the DI members. Hope today, the sea calms down and we will be surely there in time for the Meeting. Fingers crossed.:( :( :(

4. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Hey, Sarah, you are back in the PI! Wow, I really envy you guys. Hope you'll get there on time for the DI meeting. So, good luck and hope Ocean jet won't cancel again the trip to Dumaguete. Enjoy your trip, Sar. :smile::smile:

5. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Hi there Swan, I doubt about Ocean Jet's trips to Dapitan/Dipolog as there is another new typhoon/storm forecasts in 24 hrs time. had been cancelling our hotel reservations in Dumaguete and have to cancel our reservations also for Coco Grove, Siquijor. It's really frustrating. Have you seen in the news of the landslide in Valencia? Hope DI members from Valencia are safe. This time's weather compared to last year's is totally opposite. Last year as of this time, the humidity was its worst.... weather's changed.

6. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    It inclides EVERYONE, newcomers, non-members, friends just eerybody is welcome...

HOW TO FIND.

When you are at the boulevard walk from the adventurediveshop direction Why not. It is the first street to the right - Noblefranca Street corner of DBP Bank

Rhoody

7. richard08

richard08 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hehehe am just a local an am shy to join the party, but maybe for the next next next meeting i'll already have the gots to get with you imported once,,:D

Anyway a new torm is passing by, name is "COSME" but lets just thank God for a lesser problem we have than compared to the Quake in China and the storm in Myammar.

8. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    :eek: ... there are no such things like "just a local"...:eek:

it is required by DI-Law that you show up at the meeting...

9. RHB

RHB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    Have only heard that there has been no munincipal water for three days in Valencia, and constant brown outs as well. Apparently the water system has become contaminated so they turned it off.

10. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I had enough water the last 3 days from above... no need to use municipality-water

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.