Dumaguete Info Search

Dinner at Italia

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by jeffhd, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackline

blackline DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Well. maybe I got special service then:smile: . But I'm not a fast drinker,and if I want to be, I order two drinks at a time.And order two new when first is empty:D .
    And as you all know, You are in the Philippines. And the only word about philippines added to international vocabulary is "Philippino time" Which means "to late".:D

Well to be honest I as an Norwegian in that matter dont need to be proud.The only Norwegian is Quisling, and means "treator to the state":(
    After the treator Vidkun Quisling which was ruling Norway on behaf of the NAZI's during WW2.

2. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Apart from the chosen wordings (each has his own style) I don't mind Jeffhd's "reporting".
    I can imagine that even when the food tastes good, the overall experience is in the category of "never again".
    But I also do agree that a starter should get a second chance if there are signs (from others) of improvements, either completely different experiences from other people.
    It simply could mean that I really had a bad luck that day I was there.
    I have not yet been there, but will surely try it soon, based on the reports so far.
    But I'm warned at least (by also Ginni6) that the service could be a problem.
    Hope the boss there takes good note of our postings before I go :D :wink:

3. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I think ginni6 is talking about the non existing service of the place where the pictures are taken not Italia.

4. tonyrems

tonyrems DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I always want to read constructive criticism. At least we seem concerned and would want to see some improvement. We should also treat Dumaguete waiters/waitresses the same way we treat their counterparts in other places like international standards. When we give a tip it is not only because of the good or superb service but also for what it stands for.
    T.I.P. To Improve Performace
    Besides, we know that these few pesos would mean a lot to them. It doesn't have to be 10, 15 or 20%. Just a token of our appreciation would be more than enough. Check out the service on your next visit!
    Thank you.:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.