Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Dress code for Dumaguete Bureau of Immigration more relaxed?

1. OzeMike

OzeMike DI Forum Adept

Retired
    Ratings:
    +621 / 46
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Quick follow up no problem wearing shorts today. I think cargo shorts are quite long below the knee and if you wear a polo shirt with collar and closed shoes you'll have no problem at Duma immigration. Got my second 6 month extension this morning.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Coriton

Coriton DI Junior Member

Retired
    Ratings:
    +18 / 8
    I've worn shorts and a t-shirt every time over the last 14 months with no problems. A guy wearing a vest was told not to come back like that in future in my experience they are very reasonable.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Edward K

Edward K DI Senior Member Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +995 / 82
    i have worn nice short sleeve sport shirt, nice shorts, sandals, no socks (clean feet) to EVERY government office (including a dozen times at BOI and a few at Cebu PRA) i have ever been to and never a problem. Have not been to DFA at Rob's but did notice the sign... Pretty sure i even went to USA consulate Cebu at Waterfront hotel in shorts.

Also always NICE to staff and always smiling... Attitude is 90% of living in the Philippines...

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. OzeMike

OzeMike DI Forum Adept

Retired
    Ratings:
    +621 / 46
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Already had a current ACR card Eddie so no cost needed for that. The total was P7,030

• Informative Informative x 2