Dumaguete Info Search

Dumaguete Gun shop

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Ricofoto, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    The Manila shooting was indeed another useless killing spree and certainly impacts the economy - not attract tourists. Regarding having a gun, I respect your opinion but if I am on that bus I would surely want to have a gun!

2. Green19

Green19 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Regretably, in this case, only the incompetants had the guns....the inocents died.

3. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,855 / 1,022
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Apart from the driver, and the crazy son of a b*tch, they was all foreigners.

so very unlikely a passenger would be armed.

4. robert k

robert k DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 264
    You can't un-ring the bell. Might as well try to get rid of all the rocks too. And then fertilizer,petrol, brake fluid and pool chlorine, baking soda and vinegar. You can't disarm the evil/nutcases of the world and have much of anything left. And almost forgot airplanes, cars, trucks and motorcycles. I never saw the world trade center in person; never will now. When you have finished disarming yourself, when you have nothing you can make a deadly weapon from, show me how much you have and tell me how happy you are and I may follow suit. This isn't directed at any one person. But to anyone who says " If they would just give up their guns " this ones for you . Robert K

5. Pedro

Pedro DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Programmer, Photographer and Web Developer
    Ratings:
    +73 / 5
    What's next?

As a former police evidence technician I have to agree, I have seen everything possible from screwdrivers to shovels used to kill another human being. If guns are removed from the world next we will be asked to give up our hammers and then who knows what after that. Its better to try and keep everyone employed and fed, when you are happy, its hard to get mad at another. :wink:

6. robert k

robert k DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 264
    You are right Pedro. Nobody can argue against food and jobs. I will add two more things, dignity and a reasonable expectation that if you work skillfully and hard things will improve for yourself and your family. Otherwise you might as well migrate to somewhere where neolithic subsistance is possible. Robert K

7. reedee

reedee DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    License

:D:D So, when DO you turn 21, Pat? :D:D

8. TanjayGuy

TanjayGuy DI Member

Info Tech
    Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    A gun can be a curse and a blessing :smile:. But in this case, if someone on board the bus was packing, there would have been lesser casualties.

9. Tom2bad68

Tom2bad68 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    That is no guarantee. It also could have ended much worse. This is the problem with Hindsight it is always easy to say if we did this or that it would have ended differently.

In the end 1 person dedicated to causing problems is always harder to detect and stop.

10. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Gun Battle!

:eek: So 2 men shooting will reduce the casualties, I think NOT!:(

Jack P. :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.