Dumaguete Info Search

Dumaguete in januari

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by teresia, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teresia

teresia One Hit Wonder?

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    At the end of the year me and my husband are coming to the Philippines for a vacation. We will spend some time on Palawan and I'm thinking of ending with a couple of days in Dumaguete Town. Hire a car and make some daytrips. But hows the weather in januari? Can you hit te beaches of Apo and siquior during daytime and sit outside in the evening for some dining or drinking?
    Thanks for the info!

2. KTM

KTM DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 69
    Weather's fine.
    Yes you can hit the beaches.

3. biker

biker DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you cannot guess the weather in the philippines, all you have to do is to monitor five or three days ahead of the plan schedule via ph weather forcast or google weather forcast, or if no matter for you both rain or sunshine, low pressure in the area is unpredictable five days ahead via PAG_ASA:smile:thanks,

4. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Winter Weather?

:smile: Hi teresia, Welcome to DI. You don't say where you are from so I Can't know what your own Weather is like in January. For me, I am British, I find Dec, Jan and Feb the Most Comfortable Months of the of the Year even after all these Years, I prefer the Beaches at this time of Year. Midday seems best for me as you will probably find out from others, it can be so unpredictable some times. Only my opinion of course. Have a Good trip and Hope your stay is memorable for all the right reasons.:smile:

Jack P.:wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.