Dumaguete Info Search

Dumaguete Info at Hayahay

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by Rev. Robinson, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caymimi

caymimi DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Guessed Yet??

By the way, has anybody guessed yet who that hot David Beckham look-alike is????? I'm dying for somebody to guess correctly! It totally blew me off when I met him! He's actually a very nice guy and very intelligent.

2. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Wow ,congratulations then Rhoody the groovy .:D

Aha don't prolong the thrill of the guessing game caymimi , pls tell us the answer ,eh:D
    ...and of the few more new lovely faces.

3. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Next DI-meeting

.... what, what, what...
    The Dane is still the man !!! I just keep him a bit up to date and try to be a nice guy on the board ... not so insaulting like in my early days... talking about earl.... I would insault him anytime again:D

no, the point is that we ALL (even you Yabs) gonna keep this board alive, develop it and promote our home here, with all the small little things we have problems with...

By the way, ant suggestions for a nice place for the next meeting? here the places we have been:

1st: Coco Amigos (without me, I was busy)
    2nd: Little Italy (good food, but ran out of beer)
    3rd: CoCo again...(good time, lost of mother language after ending up in why not?)
    4th: Develins (the best so far, mant people attending)
    5th: Hayahay (quite some members here, even from Dubai with a small crush on Yabs.... hehehe)

I have no favourite, Coco has the coldest drinks (as long ther is no band or terrible vocal artists) Little Italy was great food.(for free!!! but they ran out of beer), Develins a nice location, (but a bit a food and one more problem ), Hayahay good location and food (but get a bit noisy after 9:30, almost too noisy to talk])

hmmmm.... We need suggestions for the next meeting ....
    date and location

cheers

Rhoody

4. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Hi caymimi, I am so intrigued about this guessing game, if who the lucky guy is, who caught your attention. Is that the guy (pretty young and handsome) in one of the pics with you? Rhoody mentioned about someone from Dubai with a small crush on yabs (but not answering directly to the question.) Is that him? :smile:

5. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    I know it's him... yabs.... as rhoody's post was suggesting that he is something a character with attitude in the forum and his personality doesn't reflect what he writes.... well, well, well... we have a David Beckham look alike in the forum.... it's nice knowing you, yabs. My apology if I asked you before if you're a racist.:o :o :o

6. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Correct, it Him and Our one and only Yabs.
    and here another Picture from that ecening, I just cant hold back ....:D
    The Outcast... hope you are fine in the City up there in the North. Take care of the Dane, I just heard that the San Miguel Brewery calls in night-Shifts due to the amount of SML they have to deliver since early september...:p

cheers
    Rhoody

Attached Files:

7. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    OMG, it's him! He is a lot younger and handsomer than I expected. But how come he's not posting anymore? Yup, I agree with caymimi, he is a David Beckham look alike. :smile:

8. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Therre are only 2 sexy things about David Beckham:

his Bank-account and his wife :D :p :D

cheers
    Rhoody

beauty is just a lightswitch away !!!

9. pickled_newt

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Wow ,yabs now got many fans in the forum .:D never thought of beckham eh .

No prejudice to older guys,but my impression from nowhere, yabs is around in his 50's tall,lanky thin long bearded gentleman who drinks lot of SMB and hangs around in why not. lol:D

10. pickled_newt

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Looks like outcast must have real bad hangover.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.