Dumaguete Info Search

Dumaguete Info Beer Meeting

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by The Dane, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Dane

The Dane DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Dumaguete Info Beer Meeting - Also for non-drinkers

:smile:

April 14 - 7PM in Coco Amigos

As far as I remember they do not have any singers in Coco Amigos on Saturdays any more, so we will bring some concert DVDs and play them on their big screen TV :smile:

We will start this project having our first night out in Coco Amigos on April 14 at 7PM, on a forum like this it is always cool to put faces on the nick names, it keeps everything more civil and personal :smile:

I think we should do this monthly, and in different venues at least for now to check out more places :smile:

Rhoody suggested Little Italy, I have sent a PM to the owner, asking when in May it suits him.

2. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    2nite Is The Nite!!!!!

Have fun guys. Just enjoy the nite and remember to drink moderately. Expect some good photos.... :smile:

3. Bandit

Bandit Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I might make it...

4. David J Holman

David J Holman DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    p*ss Up At Coco Amigos

....Sorry I wont be there,I hope all goes well and a few members turn out [the more, the merrier..]:D

I KNOW that one of the guys in this pic will be there,I hope he behaves himself,and gives 'The Outlaw' a kiss from me ,please ?:eek:

Have Fun ?:cool:

David

Attached Files:

5. Decon_phils

Decon_phils DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 2
    Nice meeting the guys!!

NICE meeting with you Dane & Outlaw.... Good to know faces and mentality behind the "nicks" :p Hope we get more members joining us next time.... :smile: Again, thanks for organizing this and keep-up the good work>> seeye around next time :D

Amy & Ryan ( aka Decon_phils)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.