Dumaguete Info Search

Dumaguete Info Meeting - July 18 - Devlins Restobar

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by The Dane, Jul 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    They have group meetings every month Kai ,I assume there'll be in one in August , that will be nice ,same with us hopefully if our time fits in.We'll have to see, we'll try.

2. OP
    OP
    The Dane

The Dane DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Thank you for you wish...

Sadly to say it didnt come true...

We did have a great time though, Philip was there entertaining with his guitar and he stayed till the bitter end (2.30 am'ish)

he is a great guitar player, he plays wednesdays in Devlins and Tuesdays in Coco Amigos.

We had a great turnout, and I am sure a lot of the pictures from last night will be posted.

Tony Rems a local councilman showed up as well which was great. I was well beyond plastered at the time, but we still had a good talk :smile:

My partner the Outcast was designated driver, so he was on Coca Cola all night, he might have more to add :smile: He did a good job getting both Rhoody and I back to Dauin safe :smile:

3. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Does this mean few paracetamols then :D and many glass of water .
    Oh well a good turn out and looked like fun you have there ,apart from Outcast starved himself of any SMB then , but better be home safe than sorry . We all enjoyed looking at those great photos hopefully more are coming .

...any ideas of the next one Dane ?:wink: now you get hassled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.