Dumaguete Info Search

Dumaguete Info Meeting Saturday March 15

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Rhoody, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    sure you can buy it there...

7 beers and a cigarette counts as a warm meal...

2. Decon_phils

Decon_phils DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 2
    or talking bad about absent members...

Names pls.................

3. The Teach

The Teach DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thank you Rhoody once again for your organisation. Wellbeach is a very nice spot and we were blessed with immaculate weather.

It was lovely for Hanna and I to meet, and talk to so many new people and, I hope, now new friends. Personally, I was annoyed with myself for choosing today to feel 'under the weather' - but that's someone's law isn't it?

Once again, thanks Rhoody and see you all again sometime.

Al. :smile:

P.S. My fridge always has cold ones if you're ever in Valencia.

4. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    .... just came back from the meeting, it was great to see you guys and girl there. Pictures and a report will follow somewhen these days...

cheers

Rhoody

5. mommyseksi

mommyseksi DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ha-ha-ha!! don't tell me there will be a "beer-belly dancing competition too"?
    new members too? sound so much fun...just so sad that i couldn't be there to join the fun as much i wanted to...hope you cld aslo post the out come w/ yes candid silly pics to add more color:D

6. mommyseksi

mommyseksi DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    can't wait to see it!!:smile:

7. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    here some Pictures of the meeting....

the belly-dancing and midnight-swimming pix can't be published on a public board.... sorry...:D

8. rechel

rechel DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    the dane surprise us...

its a big wow surprise to me when i see the dane walking trougth.. i thougth hes not coming.. he tolk my cell phone just to keep silent to Rhoody that hes here in Dumaguete.. and i don't care there is no signal on the spot i stand that time anyway, so i cant txt Rhoody..he!!he!!!:D ... if i realy want to i just walk trougth the beach then there's a full signal there.. but no i dont tell Rhoody anyway i also want that he's surprise that hes Friend is here.. to the meeting and for him to suport him for this meeting.. thank you guys that you come.. its honest from my heart im happy to see you and Tik tak... :smile:
    at the moment my daugther having final exam so its keeps me busy too to take care that she is ready and prepared for that... thanks to all the guys from the meeting i enjoy a lot.. specailly the chance to breath again under water.. thanks Rhoody and Mike... for all suport and the weather is friendy too that time... :smile:

9. Travel Time

Travel Time DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll have to catch a get together when I get into town. FWIW last time I was at Bahura the entrance was P250 and it's consumable, same as the cost for this event at Well Beach Resort. Nice pool and grounds at Bahura AND jet skis for rent too.

- Just in case you're looking for variety in the meeting places :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.