Dumaguete Info Search

Dumaguete Restaurants

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by The Dane, Dec 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melvin Tinklehopper

Melvin Tinklehopper Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just can't beat Chickenjoy at Jolliebee, yum-yum-yum!

2. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Melvin, Melvin...:wink:

I tried to sell your lawn trimmer to that guy coming over to Pulantubig this Christmas to give to his girlfriend in order to trim her.... But no reply so far..
    Guess you have to try yourself again !

3. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Maybe melvin could trim his hair first.

4. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Mevlin Tinckletrimmer...

How about trimming his nasty typing fingers for a change..:D
    Sad but true , I am starting to like the guy, perhaps even his friend Henry as well :confused:
    Melvin claims to be an Alaska Bush Pilot. , though is not able to answer simple questions about flying matters.. Here is one:

What is the difference between Melvin the Bush Pilot and a DUCK ?

A DUCK CAN FLY !!!!! :D :D

5. RHB

RHB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    there is no acounting fo personl taste, but lets say that you had a bad experince. Been there many times, service was excellent, fast curtious, and friendly. also with my very picky filipina wife. Inividual portions are small, but even if you order three or four plus drink, you can spend less than 100 pesos. +-

It is not food for the high priced western crowd, but I like it. good for lunch,and the lechon is great. get there about 5PM to get fresh.

6. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Just for a quick bite , I do believe that San Rival is not a bad place though somewhat bussy... We go there to buy the cakes.. likely all of us here go that place..
    I wonder what Melvin Ticklebanger has to say about this...

7. filipina42

filipina42 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Sige, I'll go again. I'm taking your word for the lechon. On that alone, I might literally eat my words:smile:

8. ZambeziKid

ZambeziKid DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I've gotta give my vote for Persian Palate too. I'm vegan so it's probably the only place in Negros where I can actually eat anything!

Being a vegan in Philippines is a fate worse than death ... hold on a moment ... no, it is death, death from starvation ... only one more week to go, then I'm outta here and I can eat again.

9. RHB

RHB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    Very easy to be a vegetarian here,(black beans and rice, yum) but if you count breathing in the fat particles in the air from cooking chicharon, you are out of luck. Ever think of cooking for yourself? There are plenty of vegies in the markets around town. and you can cook them with out carcinogenic MSG, which is in every dish cooked in a restaurant. much worse than meat for your health.

I am a sometimesatarian, I eat some lean pork and chicken and fish, no beef, lots of vegies. MSG twice a week.

hope yo can appreciate the humour.

10. ZambeziKid

ZambeziKid DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Well, the vegetarian option is usually a plate of mixed vegetables ... with pork or chicken ... or if not, then at least cooked with chicken stock or fish sauce to give it flavour :(

Cookin for myself? Last time I attempted anything in the kitchen was back during my university days - it's so long ago that I forgot what it was, but I do remember I would of thrown it away! :o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.