Dumaguete Info Search


Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

⌛ Dumaguete Street Map

Discussion in '☋ Expat Section ☋' started by wretched_hyena, Mar 18, 2007.

  1. Union Jack

    Union Jack DI Forum Adept

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2008
    Messages:
    380
    Likes Received:
    6
    Unfortunately the size of the map has been reduced to fit the screen but if you need, just post me an e-mail and I'll send you a full size one.
    Ciao.
     
  2. Union Jack

    Union Jack DI Forum Adept

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2008
    Messages:
    380
    Likes Received:
    6
    Hi Guys, sorry but I must have fiddled with the pics trying to post an attachment in the classified room. Here they are again.....
     

    Attached Files:

  3. Union Jack

    Union Jack DI Forum Adept

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2008
    Messages:
    380
    Likes Received:
    6
    More Dumaguete Maps

    Hello Folks, here are a few Dumaguete Maps Which I've created using Google's Earth. Hope I'll find them useful.
     

    Attached Files:

  4. Union Jack

    Union Jack DI Forum Adept

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2008
    Messages:
    380
    Likes Received:
    6
    More Dumaguete Maps

    Here are the rest of the Images which should provide with the others a complete map of Dumaguete City.
     

    Attached Files:

  5. Kinhason2

    Kinhason2 DI Member

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2008
    Messages:
    86
    Likes Received:
    1
    Dumaguete Street Map

    Hi UJ,
    Great JOB. Thanks.
     
  6. Union Jack

    Union Jack DI Forum Adept

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2008
    Messages:
    380
    Likes Received:
    6
    Travel Atlas

    Hello all, for those who would like to give it a try, here are the details of the atlas I've used to name the various streets in the maps I've published.
    It's an old books I picked up when last travelling on a Supercat connecting Cebu City to Dumaguete.
    "E-Z Map Philippines Travel Atlas" produced and published by United Tourist Promotions. The address given is the following:
    1113 Teodoro Street, Sta. Maria Village 1 Balibago, Angeles City 2009
    Angeles telefax: (045)322-8767 or 892-0180
    Manila telefax: (02)551-0916 or 551-0927
    The e-mail is: utp@mozcom.com
    It is an old book but it may be worth a try as it has good maps of all major cities of the Phils. Good luck.......and let me know if you are successful as I would like to get another updated copy.
    Ciao.
     
  7. Union Jack

    Union Jack DI Forum Adept

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2008
    Messages:
    380
    Likes Received:
    6
    Maps update

    Hello there, if anyone has got streets/roads names to add to my maps, especially those of you who live in Dumaguete, I would appreciate if he/she was to send a post with the new location so that I can update the maps.
     
  8. davfitz

    davfitz DI Forum Adept

    Joined:
    May 3, 2007
    Messages:
    489
    Likes Received:
    8
    A super job, Union Jack. Thanks for it!

    I use Google Earth and other Google mapping products but I'm nowhere near your level of expertise. I'm assuming that a simple two colour image of any particular target area can be created in the desired scale and then printed off. Am I right?

    Thanks again.
     
  9. greymagic

    greymagic DI Junior Member

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2009
    Messages:
    41
    Likes Received:
    1
    downloading map

    Hi Jack, I can't see where you download the map ... am I missing something? It sounds absolutely ideal.

    Cheers
    Adrian
     
  10. Rick&Sue

    Rick&Sue DI Forum Adept

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2009
    Messages:
    363
    Likes Received:
    2
    EZ Map -- Negros & Siquijor

    Rick purchased a great, fold-out map at the National Book Store in DGT (P99), which includes detailed maps of Bacolod & DGT cities, major roads & distances, landmarks and government buildings, etc.

    Copyright 2008 by United Tourist Promotions
    Home