Dumaguete Info Search

Dumaguete Traffic Violation No:134558

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Rhoody, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronin

ronin DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    or else what? ur going to report me to the ACLU? Trolling for a response hmmmm?

2. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Ludabi,
    your post and your language is not appropriate for Dumagueteinfo.com

If you wanna participate on the board, feel free to adjust.... with both of your names.

Thank you in advanced

Rhoody

3. RHB

RHB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    this troller is not so smart, doesn't even know how to earn a little respect before spamming.

4. Ludabi

Ludabi DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Really, what's wrong with sharing somebody else' experience? We have an open discussion here and sometimes we get side tracked during the course of the conversation but that's healthy. Does it offend you Ronin that we are talking about our experiences in America? Racism is very much existent in Texas and as a foreigner in America..I have my story to tell being a victim of racism. If you want me to just do nothing and deprive myself with the liberty and democracy that America advertised throughout the whole world..then, America is not worth dying for! And guess what...I helped changed the system by complaining and my complaints are heard. They are now writing Filipinos as ASIANS. My point is...they are exploiting our race to cover their bigotry and that should not be the way or else racism in Texas will continue to exist!

Or maybe we should quit bashing Dumaguete with our bad experiences or negatives if it would hurt someone to compare it with other forum'ers experiences from another country.

5. Ludabi

Ludabi DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would like to apologize for getting off topic and I do deserve the infraction that was imposed against me. I hope Rhoody will do the same thing to Tubigboy who started sharing his off topic experience first before me. That sounds just fair to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.