Dumaguete Info Search

Edelweiss Preopening

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by Rhoody, Aug 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glamourpuss

glamourpuss DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i know that dumaguete springs has apartments above edelweiss... so does that mean they also have some sort of ownership/affiliation with it?

2. Maryfee

Maryfee DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  3. dumaguetesprings

dumaguetesprings DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi mary fee,
    i am still in southamerica on business but in 2 weeks i be back in dumaguete.if by chance you have time please pass by to meet me at edelweiss ,so we can chatt about our food and prices .ok.
    all the best ,from the very best place in town,edelweiss -it is simply the best and the only austrian pub and restaurant -egon
    ps: i am the owner of the whole building incl.the edelweiss ,the apartments above and the ds-resort in bacong [reply and info to glamourpuss]

4. blackline

blackline DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Well. The market will be the one to decide if the food and or service is OK.

I can't stand people who will try to "destroy" new-openings

Let that what ever restaurant or other "company" get the time to find its place.
    And to all of us. Base your decicion making upon more or less only self based experiences.:mad:

5. davfitz

davfitz DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    My wife and I dined again at the Edelweiss last night. It is a short stumble from our home. We are exceptionally conflicted as the Casablanca is about the same distance in the opposite direction.

Everything about the Edelweiss is first class and exceedingly well planned. The atmosphere, decor, furnishings, place settings, cutlery, CRs, staff costumes & etc. This is before one even begins to comment on the food and the service, which are equally superior!

My wife and I are slowly working our way through the menu. This may be a lengthy project as we are forced to backtrack to the onion soup and the sisig which have become like staple foods for us.

The Edelweiss is an excellent fusion of things Germanic and those Filipino. They complement one another well.

Any other comments from those who have actually patronized this wonderful restaurant? We are so pleased that it is located in our neighbourhood.

6. dumaguetesprings

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

7. ginni6

ginni6 DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    hi egon

nice to see you soon and i wish you and your family merry christmas and a happy new year

8. ginni6

ginni6 DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    sorry

guenther and fely from casalanca

9. dumaguetesprings

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    THANK YOU,MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND ALL OTHERS IN DUMAGUETE,
    EGON

10. dumaguetesprings

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here is the message that has just been posted:
    I have stayed here in Dumguete springs apartment for 4 weeks and we eat almost every day at Edelweiss, and i must say,that is one of the best restaurant. We where mostly the time 8-9 pers. and we get the food wery fast and it was always very good. And the service are allso excelent. If you say anything else then you have not been there. The apartments are also nice. But the washing machine must be something that we use in Norway for abaut 30 years ago, so i hope that, when i come back it's replaced! Thank you for a nice stay.http://www.dumagueteinfo.com/board/images/icons/icon10.gif
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR NICE COMMENT, AND THAT YOU HAVE STAYED AND LIKED OUR APARTMENTS AT DUMAGUETESPRINGS ,AND YOU HAVE ENJOYED OUR GOOD FOOD AND DRINKS AT OUR AUSTRIAN PUB AND RESTAURANT EDELWEISS!!!.
    I AM BACK FROM SOUTH AMERICA FOR THE PAST 10 DAYS,AND WHILE VISITING THE EDELWEISS RESTAURANT I NOTICED BIG SATISFACTION TO SO MANY COSTUMERS GOING TO OUR PLACE.
    THE FOOD AND SERVICE IS GREAT AND THE AMBIANCE IS SIMPLY THE VERY BEST IN DUMAGUETE CITY.
    THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH US HERE!!!

PS: WE HAVE NOTED YR COMMENT ABOUT THE WASHING MACHINE ,AND WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A NEW ONE ON YOUR NEXT VISIT [AT OUR NEW APT. EXTENTION ALL WASHING MACHINES ARE BRAND NEW.YOU HAD STAYED AT THE OLDER SECTION,AND THIS MACHINES ARE NOW 4 YEARS OLD.-MADE IN PH]
    THANK YOU AND ALL THE BEST ,AND HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON AGAIN.EGON

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.