Dumaguete Info Search

Every Day People

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by Rev. Robinson, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Thank ytou Reverant Robinson

I do like your picture even admire your for the highest quality. What kind of camera and how many M P do you use . I always find it hard to reduce the size of pictures once taken, so I remain to 2 Mp nowadays. Anyway , getting back to the way out of line issue about eating eat .red meat or meat at all.
    Relgious matters are always hard to explain to others , but for sure not to you. My intense in this matter is pure and strict. Many people here dislike me for that , but it says more about them then it does about me.
    We , that is my wife and I , come to know that living up to the given words of God Himself , makes life more beautifull then anything else. But as you know all start is very very hard indeed.It gives great comfort in times were others are in dispare..and can heal not only visual wounds , but the worst wounds ,those that are found in then heart better then other means..
    There is a beautifull song "THE LAST SEVEN DAYS by Unit Gloria , way back out the 60ths ,that says it all. If would like you to download it from Limewire or so and listen for yourself. likely it will set tears in your eyes...
    It might be an exellent idea to meet up with you , since I plan to build in the very near future a Church , here in Negros
    You have my fullest respect , and hoping to meet you in person soon ,

Earl

View attachment 1770

2. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    I remember my mother occasionally telling us stories about worms and hell scare us a lot ,a push for better hygiene for lazy kids.Saw this photos of tapeworms when i was small and getting too paranoid as if everything got potential worms in them and scared so much as they look so grim . But despite all the scare still can't get me to go vegetarian.I love meat ,bacon ,sausages, steaks and with regards to eating meat in Philippines always have to be careful .As mentioned about tapeworms ,can also get it from fish .Although how i would love KINILAW, but it's worth sacrifice to avoid it.Overcooking or cooking meat in very temperatures isn't also good ,can get carcinogenic stuffs from them , so can't win.

3. centlady

centlady One Hit Wonder?

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Every Day People

Every Day in life we meet different people with different personalities, I think i can say my self a home body woman but i have a lots of friends in different part of the world.. I join this Forum to Have more friends...Thank you Rev Robinson fro sharing this site on me.. I wish every i know more friends her to help me and give me advice... right now i am in trouble and i want to open my mind.. they say that sometimes it is easy to open your problem to whom you don't know....

4. Recycle

Recycle DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I guess ur crazy!!!Your comment is very funny about the tapeworm...Hehehe

5. pickled_newt

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Hi May ,actually as I was walking home yesterday,it suddenly gets into my head about tape worm,wierd thought,perhaps coz i was watching these tv programme the other night about hollywood celebs drastic ways to get emanciated quick ,by just drinking high nutrient liquids of fruit juices entirely for two wks ,no other food. strange , tape worm comes likes flash of idea ,gave me a cringe though ,that it eats up most of the nutritious bulk a person consumes,then might be an agent for unconventional weight loose.Then technically one can binge on excessive food of whatever he/she likes and doesn't go fat , vitamins and other liquid nutrients administered via intravenous otherwise the TW will have them too , gene manipulation inplace to sterilise the TW so it can't produce eggs, that might cause othr diseases if it get's in to the tissues ,lols ...feels like someone walking in my grave :wink:

6. pickled_newt

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    I have missed out this post .

Well ,jimeve,the answers might be from you dear, give it a try and post it later to amuse all the bored forumers here,lols.
    :p

suggestions : mixed it with beansprouts ,garlic,ginger,mangetout, bit of mushrooms and lemongrass ,small chilli ,soysauce ,and oyster sauce to disguise it ,add the chopped TW into strips like noddles and sprinkle with minced coriander leaf n pepper.:eek:

7. progmeister

progmeister DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Too much work there Newt, just chop it into strips then drizzle with vinegar (pinakurat) then add finelly-chopped chili. Yum!! hahaaaaahhh!!

8. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    TASTE LIKE CHICKEN :rolleyes:

9. pickled_newt

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    ...'ting lamia di-ay, tasty.:p

10. pickled_newt

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    This must be branching away from the main topic,but since there was a split talking about T. worm it reminds me during the marcos time there was a short campaign about edible (ground) worm culture ,cheap and easy way to obtain high protein diet,mainly targeted for the poor.But it never succeed because majority of people have aversion eating this type of protein source.But from that past campaign came stories either made up or based from facts and were passed around like meat in burgers,spaghetti meaty mixture,hot dogs and sausages are mixed with minced worm,even that of Jollibee's sausages some yrs ago were singled out ,lol.

you never know what the truth is,what you don't know doesn't worry you .happy eating:wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.