Dumaguete Info Search

Father's Day Taco Salad.

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by shadow, Jun 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    It was great to meet those of that I had not previously met, and good to see some old friends (and a few younger ones too :wink:). We served up 22 Taco salads, and there was considerable action off the regular menu as well. All in there was somewhere around people 40 according to my estimates.

A huge thanks to Mike and his crew for hosting this, and for making this so easy for Rony and I. We have done similar events in the past, but none went off as smoothly as this one, due to his extremely efficient kitchen staff.

A number of people expressed the desire to do this again, and perhaps we will. This is the slow season for Mike, and mostly it was just a venue to get people together as well as a training episode for the kitchen staff. They now know how to make taco salads! It may become a regular menu item at Mike's, but it does take a considerable amount of effort to put out a taco salad, especially if doing just one, so time will tell.

If someone else wants to host something similar sometime, perhaps we could arrange that too.

Regards and thanks to all who attended!

Larry

2. Fozzboy

Fozzboy DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Larry,

i'm gutted and so is Juliet that we had to miss this event , you know the reason we couldn't go, but if ever something like that happens again we would be 1st in the queue , like someone said nice to meet people and put faces to names on here.

Alan ps Bonzo is great, but a complete maniac !!!!!!!:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.