Dumaguete Info Search

First time here.....first post

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by ronv8917, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
  2. derivative_guru

derivative_guru DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 1

Those are most assuredly not original iPhones you are seeing. Be very careful here when buying electronics, jewelry, exchanging money, etc. There is A LOT of counterfeit here. In fact, I would I would venture to say their are many more counterfeit products than genuine ones here in the Philippines.

And the counterfeit is even sold in the malls in big-name stores. As an example, I have found fake polo shirts in Metro Gaisano Department store in Ayala Mall (the most upscale mall in Cebu City).

An original iPhone runs about P32,000 in the Philippines.

3. LA26

LA26 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hello.
    you have a nice love story, im frm cagayan de oro city also but im living dumaguete right now with my fiance and daughter........ may i know what place you living your fiance... i have a clasmate b4 her name is rudy mae. thank you and goodluck

4. LA26

LA26 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    new here

hello im new this site and its one month already i read this site and i decide to register but first i ask a permision frm my fiance, and he agree we are frm manila and deciding to moving here in negros and we are living sibulan a quite and peacefull area, clean air no polution..... and my daughter studying at royal oaks international school and im realy satisfied that school after one month she speak good english and off course she still using tagalog language........

thank you for this site we hope we can find a lots of friend here

5. OP
    OP
    ronv8917

ronv8917 DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Welcome to this site. It is very friendly here and also very helpful for someone like me.
    My Rudy Mae actually lived in Aplaya and grew up there.
    She went to jasaan national high school.
    She has been out of school for 7 years now.
    We are stiill looking for a nice place to live and have several prospects.
    Again, welcome.......

6. LA26

LA26 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes thats true cagayan de oro is a city of a golden frienship. i know jasaan i been there b4 but i grew up at claveria misamis oriental. its long time i canot visit there coz i was in manila but now we are living dumaguete is only 2 months, so i need to adjust and meet a new friends and niehgbor...... say hello to your fiance.... my fiance is frm norway he not been there yet bcoz my family only visiting us.

7. OP
    OP
    ronv8917

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    We are at the airport in Cebu now, waiting for our flight to Cagayan in a few hours, so I am using my iPhone for the Internet.
    Tomorrow or the next day (as soon as I have time) I will post pictures on this site of Rudy Mae and myself. Not only do I love Rudy Mae, but I also love the Philippines. I plan on living here forever and raising our family here.

8. OP
    OP
    ronv8917

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    To all..........I have finially had the time to post some pictures of Rudy Mae and myself.

As I said much earlier in this thread, I know that there are many many horror stories of scams by girls in phils, BUT, it also could be that the success stories just aren't told because the couples are too busy having a great life, whereas the bad stories are posted by men that do not have anyone in their lives and have the time to post the stories. I do not for one minute think those stories are false, because several scams were tried on me. I know that they do happen. But what is he ratio good to bad?.....we will never know for sure.

As for me......Rudy Mae was exactly who and what she said she was, with the only exception being the height and weight, but that was because she guessed. For me, her being 4'11" instead of 5'1" is not an issue.........and her being only 91 pounds instead of 105 also is no issue.......and for fear of sounding stupid or worse, I am still interested in what is on the inside. The beautiful packaging is only a plus.

And we are still working on the "American humor" thing and most importantly the "women's equality" thing. I just can't get use to her waiting on me all of the time. It's nice, but just doesn't seem right to me.

Enjoy the pictures

9. Teacher

Teacher DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Teacher
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Ron

Ron Please this is part of the beauty of a Filipina. in the world there is no woman that takes better care of a husband than a Filipina. relax and enjoy it makes them happy to care for the man they love. Even my wife after years of being together still takes care of me like I am her child.. you really do start to like it after a while and wonder how you lived without your Filipina before you had her..
    I couldn't think of a life without my wife..

10. OP
    OP
    ronv8917

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Teacher....well, to be honest, it is not only different, but also very easy to get use to I'm afraid. I use the term "mother hen". And it makes her happy, so who am I to argue with her happiness.
    Please understand that this is a different world for me, and one that I do like very much and enjoy, but different.
    I can get use to this without any problem at all.
    And, you are so very right about the women take care of their man.
    Life don't get no better than this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.