Dumaguete Info Search

First time in Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by Sonja, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuck the Canuck

Chuck the Canuck DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm not sure what was meant by land-sea-land trip ?? I hooked up with Snoopy Montenegro at Scuba Ventures on Hibbard Street. If you are insistent on going, maybe try and tag a ride with a dive boat. Rhoody's right these guys at Sumilon could have come in handy during WW2. They won't let you land proper. At low tide they might give you a sliver of sand bar. As I said in another post, if you do go to Siquijor, check out the Guesthaus. It's up from the peer and to the left a few blocks. A 5 minute pedicab ride. They rent scooters at rediculously low prices. I've never been to Larena. Maybe I missed something on my one and only trip. To tell you the truth, I'd almost recommend acouple of days on Apo if your into the water. Have you considered a sleep over in one of their modest lodges ?

2. Devs

Devs DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have considered staying overnight in Apo Island, but what I don't want to experience there is the no-electricity and the salty water from the faucet (i just heard). I am more on snorkeling and beach relaxing.

I still haven't figure what to do on my last day stay on Dumaguete... my flight is still at 3pm. After going to Antulang and Apo, what would you recommend me doing on the last day? Any good and easy snorkeling site around Dumaguete?

3. kfv

kfv DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello. I am an absolute first-timer to Dumaguete (never been anywhere near it). I am planning to take a trip there by myself in December - but is that a good idea or not? I need to take a breather, to think, so maybe a good beach somewhere?

4. dumaguetenia

dumaguetenia DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hi..kfv , i tell you , my boyfriend are there now in dumaguete for a month now and he will be there till next year, and im here in cold weather quebec , canada. Its his first time in the philippines and dumaguete city. make the trip and take it as an adventure. find rhoody, and go jamming with them :D you will forget your worries:wink: . Take care.

5. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Wow ,he's in the Philippines or dumaguete for one year :smile: ? Away for that long , dumaguetenia ? :eek: whew

6. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Don't worry duma, i will be over there next month, if I see an itchy kano, then i
    will know he is yours LOL :D

7. dumaguetenia

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    yes...newt, till May next year, when the snow melt around here. And the rainy saison begun in philippines.Salut!

8. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Dum, your bf might have enjoyed it much in Duma. But I guess most of us would be sceptical of the situation. You're not there with him for over a year and being a foreigner alone in a foreign land.tsk..tsk..tsk.. Hope everything goes well and at the end he is really meant for you....:cool:

9. dumaguetenia

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    :D ......................................................!

jimeve...his going to be a santa hohoho... in December.Maybe you can play james bond spying for me?:D

Take care!

10. dumaguetenia

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    :D ----------------------------!
    Chissar, If i were you , what do you want to do ? and will you allow him to stay their for long?:wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.