Dumaguete Info Search

Foreigner Using Sr. Citizen Card

Discussion in '☋ Expat Section ☋' started by PatO, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,151 / 230
    Oh Sorry but most of us Expat's are old, they say the memory goe's first.:rolleyes:

Hey Prog; Have you noticed those people you catch using the "Disable bays"
    suddenly start walking with a limp when they see you staring :D

2. Happy She & Me

Happy She & Me DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Black Market

Who is giving out Senior Citizen Discount Cards??????????

It is available on the Black Market offered by not so good Citizens of Philippines and others.... cost appr. P2000. It is an illegal business and OSCA is fighting it.

Illegal to Sell, Buy and Use. Consequens is Deportation for foreigners.

If we follow the law we sleep better at night and we will enjoy living in Philippines peacefully.

3. Kenny

Kenny DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    WOW. Joined in February and became a moderator by April. Very impressive.

4. newbie27

newbie27 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    oh...referring to Section 10 (Penalties) of Rule III, Article 5, Section 5.5 of RA 9257 Implementing Rules and Regulations states that, If the offender is an alien or a foreigner, he shall be deported immediately after the service of the sentence [six months or more imprisonment] without further deportation proceedings.

5. Happy She & Me

Happy She & Me DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You got it wrong.

The words..... THE END ment for the foreigner using the card and not this thread!

I am only a participant, nothing else. The thread is just repeating itself, and nothing have changed. If you need more info in regards to this matter you can visit OSCA in Dumaguete. Good luck!

Good info...click on it!

http://www.expatinthephilippines.com/illegal-use-of-senior-citizen-cards-in-the-philippines/

6. appy_ammer

appy_ammer DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Ssc

I was in Mcdonalds a while back and after i ordered the girl asked me if i had a senior citizen card. Im 38 :mad:

7. Kenny

Kenny DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    The subject seems to still interest some members. If it bores you, your only a mouse click away from another thread. And good luck to you as well.

8. Happy She & Me

Happy She & Me DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you are correct!

You are correct and that is why I gave info to interested members.

More info in regards to this matter at OSCA in Dumaguete. Good luck!

Good info...click on it!

http://www.expatinthephilippines.com...e-philippines/

All for the good!

9. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    NOT sure!

Benjamin, Princess! Till the Fat Lady Sings OR Rhoody locks it, A thread is not Finished. YOU! started all this, IF you remember! You Quoted a Law, that was being Abused, others have just added to it. It is not ever, an AGAIN thing, if members are Interested. I have NO wish to start an Argument BUT there are very important Pro's and Con's on the issue. For me, I asked a question? What is the Penalty, for the Acceptor of the Card? SO far Unanswered. Maybe, you have the answer? WE know they are available on the Black Market which is wrong. We as foreigners of some Standing in time here, have a duty to be legal, I am sure we all try to be, by airing OUR views, can we see beyond the horizon, if this possible. Of course it is not. So we, as members here, Pursue a thread to it's fullest, if this does not suit you ,Then I am sorry, Others, which includes me, will endeavour to find the answer to a thread, started by you. (previous thread of course) Please allow us to do this or add something that will enhance the situation.

Jack P.

10. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    and that from a guy/girl who repeatedly published his/her own illegal activities (including smuggling guidelines) here...

well, no wonder that you can't sleep good and post at almost 1am in the morning, at least in this aspect you live up to your own words ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.