Dumaguete Info Search

Found the Natural Paradise

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by benny, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benny

benny DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hello People,like to share some Pics with you thaken during my last Vacation in Dumaguete City.Hope you will like it as same i do it.

2. OP
    OP
    benny

benny DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0

ok here are the pics

Attached Files:

3. ivanah

ivanah DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow.... so natural beauty.

Hi Benny,
    Keep searching ..... the beauty of the nature should be seen and admired.Where is this place located in dumaguete? The lake is very inviting the nature is very beautiful. And all the snap shots you got from the natural beauty is perfect and full of life. How i wish i could seen it by myself once i`ll find time to be in Dumaguete. So would you mind to tell me how and where is this hidden paradise exactly. Thanks and i do really like your photos .:smile:

4. OP
    OP
    benny

benny DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0

Hi Ivanah,thanks for your Compliments regarding my Pics thaken during my last stay in Dumaguete.The Pictures was thaken a bit outside of Dumaguete named Lake Balinsasayao up of the Town of Sibulan.Maybe thakes you a 45 minuts drive by Car from Dgt.City.As my self i can consider that Place one of the most beautyful Place i ever seen around the Dumaguete Aera.I heard abouth this Place already 20 Jeahrs ago but never was able to rich this beautyfull Location.Fortunately i was able to be there and keep this fantastic scenerie in my Mind.

5. daffs

daffs DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    i don't know now but strange happened when we were there, my entrance fee cheaper than my friend (just because he is not filipino)

6. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,854 / 1,022
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Because your friend paid long nose tax.:wink:

7. OP
    OP
    benny

benny DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0

Hello daffs,infact i ame a Longnose to but i paid nothing at all.Im wundering howcome things like that could happen.:smile: :smile:

8. ivanah

ivanah DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Benny,

might be in the philipines next month how about being a tourist guide for me and my friends on our plans to see good places in Dumaguete? Dont worry will give tips... I^m sure you knew many good places around. The photos you share here were really nice love to see it.

9. OP
    OP
    benny

benny DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Found Natural Faradise :

Hallo Ivanah,

My pleasure to be a tourist guide to people who loves beauty in the nature.
    If i could find another time to spend my vacation again in Dgte. perhaps it could be possible. The good thing is , that the Natural Paradise is not far away from Dumaguete.I attached some more photos exta for you which i admire it a lot as well.It was taken just lately.

Attached Files:

10. vangie

vangie DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Found The Natural Paradise:

Hi Benny,

Your pics capture my fantacy of loving the nature. I`m also a lover of nature and i dream to see and be there too. Just tell me when you happen to be around in Dumaguete again perhaps we could plan to be together in your searching the beauty of the Nature of Paradise.:smile:

Fondly,
    Vangie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.