Dumaguete Info Search

From Kabankalan to Cebu

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by yevrah, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yevrah

yevrah One Hit Wonder?

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im tin from Makati. This comingDec. 24, I’m going to Kabankalan City. I am planning to visit some of my relatives in Cebu. Please help me how to go in there. Thanks a lot.

2. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    How to Get To Dumaguete City

The above link will give you an overview of options between Dumaguete and Cebu. You can search through the forum for more details.

If you take a ferrry, make sure to bring a life preserver.

• Like Like x 1
  3. gmcvandura

gmcvandura DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Yevrah, take a bus from kabangkalan going to dumaguete, but get off at sibulan and take a ferry to Santander Cebu, then take another bus towards downtown cebu, when you reach downtown Cebu, youre on your own.. Good Luckk

4. culumbinus

culumbinus DI Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 20
    hey harvey,

kabankalan to cebu:

take the ceres with kabankalan-dumaguete route.
    just tell the bus conductor you want to drop off "tampi port" or wharf. that is in amlan town.
    tampi is one of the ports where you can board a sea craft that will ferry you across to the island of cebu. its counterpart there is bato, santander.

at bato, there are ceres buses that ply the bato-cebu city route. i recommend u take the air con type.

the other port of crossing from negros island to cebu is at sibulan town. it is about 10 minutes from tampi.

just remind the bus conductor..they have excellent memories but it is fine to remind them when you are not that familiar with the route.

hav a safe trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.