Dumaguete Info Search

Full Set Of My Girl Friend From Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by svk_dtt, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0

2. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    must be a good catch :D

3. gotz

gotz DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Fortune homes is owned by businessman Ernesto Quiamco, owner of Fortune mart. The oldest supermarket here in Dumaguete. the subdivision is found in Pulang tubig. By the main road facing the mountain(pulang tubig) before you reach Magsaysay Elementary School, You can see a small road on the left and ahead of it, a small lawn with a flamingo and , I think, A dwarf statue. It have palm trees at the back. The subdivision lies at the back of the school. I think the place used to be rice Paddies. The small road leads to the fortune homes. The place is a safe and pretty decent subdivision but not those wealthy and exclusive ones type. I have a friend who live there. he is an engineer working at PNOC.
    Hope this info helps.

4. gotz

gotz DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    One thing made me wonder though. You are about to visit her and yet she didn't tell you how old she is? You should have known her deeply already before you decided to visit her.

5. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    you are sooooo bad:p

6. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Regardless of the opinion ,it is still an issue of this poor woman herself whos photos plastered on the net/forum,whoever she is ,whether she's from dgte or not, she has the right to know what happened to her photos and make decisions of them,where did it go, and any activity connected to the photo ,and who's behind the thoughtless posting ,and whoever did this seem to have little regard of this woman .Anyone who valued too much their own privacy would cringe of the thought if this happen to their personal pictures.

This isn't hitting on anyone here or creating spiteful remarks , but perhaps, this comes up with some goodness,serving as an eye opener , lessons learned many possibilities can happen to your photos when you post them on net or send them to people . For most of us here give it a thought before you send photos , only share personal or intimate photos to people you trust.

7. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    I am just telling the truth Rhoody.:p :p :p

8. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    svk, the subdivision is on the right side of the rode if your goin to barangay camanjac before reaching Pulantubig elementary school, a bit interior, away from the noise of the road. good place

9. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I received numerous !! PM from him.. He does not know a single thing......
    Most of you are being fooled. some of us did not go for it...:p

10. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Glad to see , you are one of thoses that did not go for the ride..... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.