Dumaguete Info Search

Full Set Of My Girl Friend From Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by svk_dtt, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    So right spoken Pickled Newt.. A very fine perception is what you show here. I am fully with you !
    I have been mocking all the time , as I have receive numerous PM from this " gentleman " He does not konw a Single thing about her and yet he is asking me time and time again the where about and so on.. He is also asking for a thirth person... ?? He sure hope he is not aiming into jumping into the bed and f.. like rabbits..A poor lost soul , we have some people on this board that are just as lonely . Perhaps we should start a new tread or chatbox for the Lonely Hearts Club.. My concern is that lady ( you can,t call that a girl anymore) not knowing here pictures are on this site.. and likely on many more...People like him will do anything to draw attention and that is what some have given him , thoiugh all with very very good intention like we always give to newbies... Perhaps he is now going to post some pictures of ANYBODY ( male) telling us " Hello I am the Girlfriend of.. he is coming to Pulan Tubig this chrtistmas ..this are HIS pictures ) and the whole thing starts out into an other direction...

2. Dolores

Dolores DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I echo pickled_newt's sentiments...I feel very badly for this woman...she has no clue this man is an @ss. He should be voted off the island!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.