Dumaguete Info Search

Getting Together

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by 2blackbelts, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2blackbelts

2blackbelts DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I know this has been discussed before, but I and my family would like to meet as many of you as possible. Maybe we could all get together at the Why Not or Coco's.

We will be in Dumaguete from June 7 through June 21. Any ideas or thoughts is appreciated.

The best,
    2 Blackbelts

2. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    You can count on us !! Just make sure you contact me due in time !!!A nd we have plenty to talk about I believe ,
    Take care , untill then
    Earl

3. chi town

chi town DI Member Showcase Reviewer Air Force Active Duty

Ratings:
    +47 / 1
    sounds good

2belts,

I am planning to move to Dumaguete from Cordova, Mactan Island sometime in July maybe end of June. Would like to meet some residents of Dumaguete and possible newcomers. Set a firm date and I will try to make it to the gathering.

chi town

4. West Coast Hokies

West Coast Hokies DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Chi town,

Sounds good. I'll be visiting about the same time. Let it be known when and where. We can talk Bears / Seahawks!

5. chi town

chi town DI Member Showcase Reviewer Air Force Active Duty

Ratings:
    +47 / 1
    hokies

Hokies,

You really traveled a long way from West Virginia to the Pacific coast. Looking forward to having a beer and talking football ( american footaball) with you. Trying for a June arrival date to Duma.

chi town

6. West Coast Hokies

West Coast Hokies DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Chi town,

yeah, long way from home! (Actually from Virginia; Hokies is the Virginia Tech nickname) But it's ok Washington state is nice, and it does remind me of home only without the humidity:D . Like I said earlier, I'll be in Duma early July so keep in touch!

7. ViperACR

ViperACR DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had to check your posts and see if you were in town already.. There's a guy staying at Bethel with his wife who's about 6'4"/275 and built like a wrestler. I don't think he speaks English though. In fact he doesn't say much at all...

:eek:

8. OP
    OP
    2blackbelts

2blackbelts DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    getting together

Hey Viper:

Not there yet. Still on course to be in Dumaguete June 7, but staying at the El Dorado for the first week or so, then on the Blvd. after that.

You got the size right, 6'4", about 275 - 290 depending on how much sweating I do.

I'll stay in touch.

2 bb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.