Dumaguete Info Search


⌛ Globe or Sky Cable Internet?

Discussie in '☋ General Chat ☋' gestart door gentle_pipz, 12 apr 2011.

Topicstatus:
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
  1. gypsy

    gypsy DI Member

    Berichten:
    73
    Trofeepunten:
    0
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    globe is erratic and annoying. i'm definitely switching to pldt as soon as it's available in my area.
     
  2. mookie1

    mookie1 DI New Member

    Berichten:
    6
    Trofeepunten:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    is PLDT now providing service in dgt? if so, what's it like?
     
  3. permres

    permres DI Forum Adept

    Berichten:
    274
    Trofeepunten:
    0
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    We have had PLDT since December and have been very happy with the service. We signed up for 2 mb and are receiving 3.11 mb on a steady basis. They do have an office, now, on the 2nd floor in Robinsons.
     
  4. metalhead

    metalhead DI New Member

    Berichten:
    7
    Trofeepunten:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's better to switch to PLDT internet....
     
  5. rasfred

    rasfred DI New Member

    Berichten:
    3
    Trofeepunten:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    1mbps pldt

    1mbps= 1599/month. residential

    for more info. contact, 09997973159
    :smile:
     
  6. rasfred

    rasfred DI New Member

    Berichten:
    3
    Trofeepunten:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    may i know your location?

    maybe i can help you.

    contact; 09997973159 for survey request.
     
  7. PangitPilot

    PangitPilot DI Forum Adept

    Berichten:
    325
    Trofeepunten:
    153
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    If you are in the Bantayan Area, PLDT told me DSL available 3rd Quarter. Now have not seen them stringing wires, so I guess that means they will start stringing em then.

    When I asked how we would know, she said to look for the agents roaming around.

    Cheers
     
  8. Jack Peterson

    Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

    Berichten:
    9.115
    Trofeepunten:
    451
    Beroep:
    Happily Retired
    Locatie:
    Northern Junob, Dumaguete City
    Ratings:
    +5.261 / 1.090
    And?

    :eek: WE hear, so much abut Rogue agents! Are we sure they will be the real McCoy? :confused:


    Jack P.:smile:
     
  9. PangitPilot

    PangitPilot DI Forum Adept

    Berichten:
    325
    Trofeepunten:
    153
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Jack, if I see them on the street, will keep going straight to Robinson's and fill in the forms, unless they are sitting in one of the well marked PLDT vehicles.
     
  10. Manzanita

    Manzanita DI Forum Patron

    Berichten:
    1.221
    Trofeepunten:
    0
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Yee-Haw Y'all!

    Now I'm PUMPED about what the members here have said about PLDT's broadband speed. That they're actually coming through with the advertized broadband speeds is soo cool, so fantastic...

    Because I just signed up for PLDT's 5mb package! Man, that should be blazing fast.

    Now I can get rid of the ugly pole and grid antenna I've been using.
     
Topicstatus:
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Laden...