Dumaguete Info Search

Going to Dumaguete for a 2 days 2 Night Weekend Trip

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by FibonJemer, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    FibonJemer

FibonJemer DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow thanks for the overwhelming replies :smile:

im thinking of just getting a hotel at the heart of the city then just hire a taxi or whatever cheapest transport i can get to go to sunrise/sunset spots :smile:

really appreciate all the replies

2. FJP

FJP DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I stayed in Residencia al Mar. Reasonable prices, right in front of Rizal Boulevard seaside. I used Dennis to drive us around (contacted by the hotel). He has a van. Very pleasant driver. Reasonable price (800 PHP all day). The aircon was not working well.

3. Rick&Sue

Rick&Sue DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I apologize for my typo concerning sunset versus sunrise -- I am confident that most readers know what I meant and moved on, but leave it to a few "regulars" to point out my error.... my regrets if I misled anyone.

By no means did I claim that Sta. Monica was a Five-Star Resort, merely an option that might perhaps be within budget, and certainly closer than staying in Dauin.

In addition, I take a trike multiple times a week from my front door (just down the street from the resort) to Mercury Drug/Public Market for 7 pesos, so I'm not sure what your "overpriced transfer" service might be or how much you might have paid???

Regardless, I/we have offered suggestions here a few times and have received similar negative comments/responses, so rest assured we will be silent from this point forward.

4. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    Looks a great place but not able to find their tariff's :o

Ps still waiting for a few photos from your good selves Rick n Sue :wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.