Dumaguete Info Search


⌛ Great New Gym Opening

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by PatO, Apr 13, 2011.

Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    PatO

    PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

    It is not as big as a Fitness First, for example, but it is larger than Fit for Life which is I believe the biggest in Dgte. They have great machines, free weights up to 120 lb, a room to purchase supplements, and a comfortable shower area - separate male and female. I will take some pictures when I join next week. The only questionable situation will be parking, unless you go early in the morning like I will. Another plus, they will be open on Sundays. The trainers will spot you, if you need a spotter.
     
  2. newbie27

    newbie27 DI Forum Adept

    Wow again!!! Finally Dumaguete is not left behind for the fitness world. Are machines Nautilus Fitness Equipment? :smile:
     
  3. OP
    OP
    PatO

    PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

    Haven't seen any Nautilus in Asia. I was told the new gym's machines are from China, they look good and functional, check the place out.
     
  4. Rarity54f

    Rarity54f DI Forum Adept

    Wow, I wish they close late because many gyms here close early.
     
  5. newbie27

    newbie27 DI Forum Adept

    Oh, I saw a few used Nautilus here Philippines for Cebu and Manila.
     
  6. OP
    OP
    PatO

    PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

    Looks like the Gym hours will be 6am to 9pm Mon-Sat, 8am-4pm Sundays. It may not formally open next week if all the city paperwork isn't finalized; however, Christian is allowing people to try the gym out now as a promo. If you go there for a workout, you need to bring your workout shoes separate from the ones you are wearing.
     
  7. 2blackbelts

    2blackbelts DI Member

    New Gym

    Great to hear about a new gym in Duma. Fit for Life just about didn't have enough weight for me on some of the lifts. Since I am not going to do a hi tech gym, I'm glad someone else came in and did so.

    I have used equipment from China, and it is very good, smooth, and very functional.

    I would really like to see pictures as soon as possible, and how about an email for Christian the trainer or an email for the gym in general.

    Have a great lift.

    dr. gary
    2 blackbelts
     
  8. OnMyWay

    OnMyWay DI Senior Member

    So what's the update guys?? Open and running? Reviews? :-)

    Thanks,
    Mark
     
  9. MuzzaFan

    MuzzaFan One Hit Wonder?

    Hello,

    I would love to have more info about this gym also. A question though, where is the old nationale bookstore building? I am not very familiar with the city streets but it sounds like the building is close the siliman university?
     
Not open for further replies.
Loading...