Dumaguete Info Search

Ground Zero! & 9/11!

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by Jack Peterson, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    :( I have left this very late on this day, for a reason. To-day, I attended a memorial service, in the City of, San-Roque, Andalucia, Spain for the 3, IT Technicians, that lost their Lives in this Horrific Incident, One I knew personally, they were from the Surrounding area. My Heartfelt Condolences, go to the Wives and children of these 3 men, I spoke to two of the Wives To-day. On the 10th Anniversary of this incident, I find it very strange, that we had, no mention of it on DI, To-Day of all days. Most, if not all, our US members are very, Patriotic. Not to mention European and Asian members who had any connection, in whatever context. Personal or Abhorition of the Act. I would have thought, we would have seen at least 2/3 Posts in Remembrance.
    I make no issue of it, I just found it strange. My hat goes off to all, that helped at the Time, I for One, will always remember 9/11, 2001 for as long as I live.:o

Jack P.

(I apologise if your remembrance, was personal and Quiet)

2. dancingrabbit

dancingrabbit DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Constitution survives.

3. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    At a Cost!

yes DR, even the World Survives, it is the cost, that needs to be counted.

Jack P.

4. dancingrabbit

dancingrabbit DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Evil will always be with us, it comes in many forms..this includes a certain religion. Sacrifices must be made to thwart its advance.

Sadly, the misreading of the 14th Amendment will be the Constitutions demise not a foreign military power.

5. Kenny

Kenny DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Just my opinion but I think your sharing your political opinions on the wrong forum.

6. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    Thank you for the post Jack. It has been all over T.V. here in the states today, as well as on Yahoo and in all the newspapers. I thought about posting about it earlier today, but got busy as I am packing and getting ready to go back to Duma!! :D

7. permres

permres DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Of course we all remember.....who could ever forget. We have been watching tv off and on all day today watching as those horrific events took place all over again, painful reminders of that day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.