Dumaguete Info Search

Ground Zero at Coyotes Bar

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by Rhoody, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    On Saturday I got a text from Jenny that our valued member "John Boy" left some beer for me in the fridge. So i really needed to head south and make sure that nobody else takes care of that.

To my surprise was a live-Band playing at Coyotes Bar. It was on top my favorite Band in Dumaguete. Ground Zero rocked the house with some great alternative acoustic Rock and I stood a bit longer as I should have.

I hope it was not the last time they play there.
    ... I also hope "John Boy" started a tradition in leaving beer for me in a bar...

Thanks again, sorry that we missed each other

Rhoody

Attached Files:

2. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    Magic fridge?

3. Coyotes

Coyotes DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    nice picture Rhoody and thanks for the "Plug" i plan to get them back possibly every other week, as good as they are, i don't want to bore everyone with the same type of music each week, incidently this saturday coming, LFF a local band, gone big time, have agreed to play for us, they take requests and have a very wide choice of music, look out for our advert on TV and killer bee radio, if you have a contact number for san mig, i'd appreciate it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.