Dumaguete Info Search

Hassle-Free Resident Visa

Discussion in '☋ Expat Section ☋' started by Sandcastle, Jan 23, 2007.

1. vette77

vette77 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    visa

Yes a non quota visa is what I have read about is the best way, it is good for one year then it has to be renewed, they do say that onece a year you could just fly to another country , maybe Hong kong for a day vacation and then return for another non quota visa. hope this helps

2. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Lots of trouble to get Resident VISA

Hello all,
    Well I have lievd now in @#$%^Manila for over two years now and as you kight have been reading wishto come over and stay for ever in Dumagete. Anyway regarding teh Resident Visa . I went thru a lot of sh*t and had to pay under the table at immigration in intramorus (Manila) in orde to get the famous 13 a . it took "only "6 months and a LOT of MONEY... It is a shame that there is no good info available prior to doing this all. I was amazed to read you can get it in your home country like canada within a couple of weeks !

I had to visit several bureaus investigations and so on and realy at one moment i even thought : lets forget it all. this is NOT the way to tread somebody that is investing for business in the country. Also the cgovernemenet wishes to attrack foreign investers.. but having all requirements to be done before you start out takes much to long and is also to costly. If any of you have an other opinion please share your thoughts with me..
    Sure hope to become "One of yours " by making our definite move to Dumaguete . We have NEVER been there !!! But O boy reading all messages and looking to several forums it is next to Paradise...
    But lets try to keep it that way.. I meen is Mc Donald realy neccesary ???
    Come on guys you know better !!!

3. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Please be aware all of you that even the Official officiers at the immigration and National Bureau of inverstigation will try to give you a "Gooid Deal "by pulling your legs and telling there is an EXPRESS LANE if you are just willing to pay the yankey dollars for it. Non Quota Visa "go "for 25.000 peso but then again you need not to show up your credit card or bank info everything is arrange in a "freindly way " and ready for pick up a few days later. Best Visa is the Resident Visa I have one and yes I am Married with a Philippina wife and NO she has no family that are scamming me . Sometimes dreams do come true like mine did.