Dumaguete Info Search

Haya Hay Live Music

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by The Dane, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HotMomma

HotMomma DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    during my 1st tym ug kaon pizza sa Chez's Andre kay kalataw-an kaaU...i was like putting sauce all over my slice of pizza and pagkaon nako dli maporma akong nawong sa kahalang hahahahaha....nakainom gyud ko ug pila ka baso nga tubig...but lami ra gyapon...ang tapad sa among table cge ug katawa kay pula kaaU akong nawong and gipaningot ko kaaU hehehehe...but it was fun tho...:smile:

2. PaperMoon

PaperMoon DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The pizza is really good! The last time I visited I treated my brother's family, cousins and pamangkins to dinner and drinks at Hayahay..we had a blast!

I recommended the place to some friends who visited the province last year. They liked the place so much that they kept texting me the whole time they were there. They were raving 'bout the place, and the food, esp. the pizza.

3. cheskaraul

cheskaraul DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HotMomma, hahahahaha ka imagine ra ko ug unsa toh kahalang! ako gani paghuman nako ug inom ug usa ka balde'g tubig gi lagas jud nako akong mga amigo ug gipang sumbag.. pula jud akong nawong. hahahahaha. Ayaw ra kaulaw ato nga time, di ka ato.. memorable najud! :wink:

Papermoon, hayahay is always a great place to recommend! It's my second home that's for sure!! hahahaha. Maybe some time you can be there when my man's band plays. :smile: Pizza there is the best but they've got other great stuff too!! Sande (that's the owner) would totally appreciate all your positive comments! :D

4. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    :D hayahay will definitely a place for us to go and try their pizza and just listening and relaxing their kind of music. HOT N SPICY might not appeal to most of you guys, but for sure it's my husband's and my choice of food. we will go for it. is there an indian restaurant in dumaguete?

5. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Yeah have to try the hayahay pizza .Actually, a friend was recommending hayahay last time but didn't make it,hopefully another time soon.

Btw ,does any of u know whether lab-as still serving the Bicol express?

6. cheskaraul

cheskaraul DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There's a persian restaurant around the corner from Don Atilano :smile:

7. West Coast Hokies

West Coast Hokies DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Hi
    Where is the HAYAHAY restaurant located? Thanks.. My kids are tired of going to pizza hut and why not restaurant.

8. caymimi

caymimi DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    I remember once a long time ago they sold bottles of their chili sauce. I actually bought one for my husband (boyfriend back then) because he LOVES it.

Cheskaraul, it seems my husband and I might be coming back there for Silliman Founder's Day! Any chance I might meet you at Hayahay?? I'd love to have a drink with you, listen to your man's band, and catch up on Dumaguete happenings. :smile:

9. cheskaraul

cheskaraul DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Caymimi, I'd love to meet up with the two of you in Hayahay! :smile: We're both usually there whether his band will be playing or not! Let me know when you'll be heading home and we'll make plans. My man and I have been making plans on putting up a business on the other islands so we could work out our scheds, your sched and ours! :D

10. caymimi

caymimi DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Great, it's a plan! I'll let you know when we'll be there. I'm pretty excited to come home, although it'll only be for a couple weeks. I'm sure Dumaguete will be very busy during that time. I've already booked at Bethel, as our house is probably unliveable by now. :smile: My husband and I are looking to buy a house and lot in Dumaguete, so we'll be spending a lot of time looking around for properties, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.