Dumaguete Info Search

Haya Hay Live Music

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by The Dane, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caymimi

caymimi DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    By the way, the lead singer from Bored of Trustees (Tschiaki) was my batchmate way back in Silliman High. His band is going to provide the entertainment for our high school reunion this August. I swear, this world seems to be getting smaller and smaller.

2. rechel

rechel DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    i like spicy pizza but not as that sounds so spicy.. but for all of you guys who enjoy the taste,.... sure,.. go for one more till the tears out.. he!!he!he!! at least tears of joy and having fun... with good pizza...

3. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    to caymimi,
    how was your vacation in dumaguete? i hope you were able to visit HAYAHAY, i guess the people here would be appreciate if you can post some pics while you where there.

4. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    the pictures are already posted, she was on the DI-meeting in August, which was held in Hayahay,

to all : plss first search the board for your questions, then think, then post

cheers

Rhoody

5. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0

thanks roody

6. Chuck the Canuck

Chuck the Canuck DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I enjoyed the entertainment and food at the Hayahay also but got tired of being charged for 7 drinks after having only 5. I'm not the only foreigner to complain about that and it's happened to me several times. Is there something wrong with presenting people with a correct legible bill there at the end of the night instead of some scribbling on a scrap of paper that the waiter doesn't want you to have a copy of ? They have lost a lot of customers that way and it's a shame because otherwise it's a great place to dine and drink.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.