Dumaguete Info Search

Hello from Pennsylvania

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by Kev, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kev

Kev DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello All,

My wife, a Filipina, and I would like to retire to Cebu in a few years so I am gathering information now. Since Dumaguete is close, I thought I would join here and gather info about this city. I'm a teacher here and I would like to teach English there in Cebu as a TEFL teacher teaching to Koreans that come visit to learn English.

I also like to SCUBA dive and this forum has information about diving. Nice forum here. Thanks for having me.

Kev

2. vette77

vette77 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

3. sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Welcome to the forum, Kev. I'm sure that you'll have the information you need to know about Dumaguete by reading the posts here. It's very informative and people here are willing to answer the questions as well:smile:

4. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Hello there Kev. Before we've been to Dumaguete, our initial plan is to retire either in Dapitan City- next city to Dipolog City and Cebu City. We just found out that Dumaguete has almost everything to cater our needs and the big bonus is having bought a land with a fab view. Hope you will consider retiring in the City of Gentle People.:smile: And a warm Welcome.:wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.