Dumaguete Info Search


⌛ how many non locals?

En tråd i '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' startet av up2u, 15 Nov 2007.

Trådstatus:
Stengt for ytterligere svar.
  1. Rhoody

    Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

    Innlegg:
    5.283
    Poeng:
    0
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    RHB, the second (long)post was very diplomatic... and the third is 3 years observation... but I am sure Earl can tell us more about this species...

    cheers

    Rhoody
     
  2. RHB

    RHB DI Senior Member

    Innlegg:
    744
    Poeng:
    168
    Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    There are at least three girly bars/KTV girly type places in Sibulan, just outside city limit. and some hiding even down town. One KTV with extras next to Coco Amigos.
     
  3. Rhoody

    Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

    Innlegg:
    5.283
    Poeng:
    0
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    .... named : ang Boulevard
     
  4. RHB

    RHB DI Senior Member

    Innlegg:
    744
    Poeng:
    168
    Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    Well, I wans't going to advertise the place Rhoody... :D

    I can tell stories about other "respectable bussinesses" along the BVLD, but save those for Devlin's bar talk.
     
  5. garbonzo

    garbonzo DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

    Innlegg:
    956
    Poeng:
    178
    Yrke:
    Retired
    Sted:
    Australia
    Ratings:
    +68 / 1
    LOL...you want to hear grumbling...go to Bohol for a while...It's probably a more universal hobby than you think among expats. No real subdivisions there...but the expat (not all of course - but we heard plenty) whineing would put any RB-211 to shame...Nothing good in the stores, tourists causing trouble, warm beer, rotten food, neighbours from hell, crap roads, useless cops, useless doctors, useless everything...yada yada yada...

    That alone was almost enough to make us consider Negros. Infrastructure, in Bacolod anyway, sealed the deal..
     
  6. Rhoody

    Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

    Innlegg:
    5.283
    Poeng:
    0
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    RHB, you don't know what the ladies there promised me, when I mention the name.... I tell you next thursday in Devlins... to make it fair, the locations right after the city limit are sweet angels, Fantasy and Jackpot... better buy some pills for the weekend now... a lot to do...


    Rhoody
     
  7. RHB

    RHB DI Senior Member

    Innlegg:
    744
    Poeng:
    168
    Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    The names change bi monthly it seems, most owned by foreigners I might add. Jackpot I guess was City Limit before?
    And I can already guess what you where promised Rhoody.
     
  8. Rhoody

    Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

    Innlegg:
    5.283
    Poeng:
    0
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Jackpot was chequers (next to sweet angels, also known as Lipstick)

    it is exactly what you think....... 10 peso pasaload from each girl there for mentioning the places, I can txt the next month for free... hehe

    City Limit was one of the dirtiest places I saw, If I threw my ciggi-butt on the ground it got cleaned, cause the butt soaked in all that stuff from there... but cares whats on the ground in a location like that... hehe...

    ok off topic... lets span the bridge back to the topic. In this places you rarely see non-locals...

    Rhoody
     
  9. West Coast Hokies

    West Coast Hokies DI Forum Adept

    Innlegg:
    278
    Poeng:
    0
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Very good observation about the expat community, Rhoody. The group you describe above are the ones (and this includes you and the other local DI members I met) who I was thinking about when I made my little comment. I wasn't thinking about the others, but your observation is right on...
     
  10. Timn8ter

    Timn8ter DI Forum Adept

    Innlegg:
    470
    Poeng:
    0
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    I know exactly what Rhoody is talking about and agree. When I make my permanent move I won't be doing it for the expat community. My philosophy leads me to want to integrate with the Filipinos, not segregate myself with the expats.
     
Trådstatus:
Stengt for ytterligere svar.
Laster inn...