Dumaguete Info Search

i deserve.

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by weena, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veezzee2000

veezzee2000 One Hit Wonder?

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good day to you sir.My concern is regarding my friend’s situation.He got separated from his wife almost 11 years ago and filed for an annullment before as advised for grounds of adultery that his wife got pregnant from another man,during the time that he was working as a stay-in private health carer and had to go home only during his days off and that is twice in a week.But as a good Christian, my friend withdrawn his filing of the case for concerns about his son’s sake to put his ex-wife in a compromised situation (as she was already pregnant during his filing of the case by another man) and the request of the wife’s family for a negative reputation on their side for political reason.Many years passed and my friend never communicated with the wife and the next thing he knew is having kids from different men.Now that my friend has found somebody he wants to marry and spend the rest of his life as he consulted me about it.But I am not in the position to advised anything but all I can say is to pursue his filing of the case against the wife he didnt even see for almost 11 years now.My question sir are:CAN MY FRIEND FILE FOR AN ANNULLMENT ON THIS MATTER?(before he got married to this wife,she was into vices of alcoholism and drug addiction but still pursued to marry her of considering she might change);she committed adultery during the time they were together;haven’t seen or communicated personally for almost 11 years now.WOULD IT BE A CONVENIENT TIME FOR MY FRIEND TO FILE AND THEN MARRY THIS GIRLFRIEND THE SOONIEST THE BETTER AS THEY CAN?HOPE TO GET YOUR REPLY ONTO THIS ADDRESS veezzee2000@yahoo.com.THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR

2. aying

aying DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I would say, consult a lawyer in the Philippines. Btw, we are talking of someone in the P.I., yes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.