Dumaguete Info Search

i lost my boyfriend in dumaguete!

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by dumaguetenia, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daffs

daffs DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

he!he!he! he!.........................

2. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    ok, dumaguetenia, I think we all aggree here ... kick him out !!!
    I guess all members on the board here (who stay in Duma) will give you a coke or a SMB on your next visit here, just for that topic.
    You will have to hold some interviews too, with all Applicants from the board you have allready.

I hope you are not toooo disappointed and stay with us on the Board. If you need further stupid comments and insaults, just drop me a line... Still up for some drinks when you visit Duma next time

Cheers

Rhoody

3. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Excellent advice rhoods,too many fish in the sea .:D

4. Cyndi

Cyndi DI Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    That's right girls! There are plenty of fish in the ocean. If you don't like the one that you caught then throw him back and find a better MORE reliable one! hehehe In the meantime dogs make nice snuggling pets.

5. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Cyndi,... throw him back and find MORE!!! good advice, forget about the reliability... hehe. Dogs are food !!! My grandma told me when I was young... Don't play with food !!!

cheers
    Rhoody

6. OP
    OP
    dumaguetenia

dumaguetenia DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Guys..Im back ! thanks for the advices , what insult Rhood ? and india-one we knew that mens are social animals.he..he..hehh.....

I finally spoken to my lost boyfriend. For almost an hour and a half he narrated to me his incounter and whereabout for the last few days.
    Rhoody, he already bought his new guitar, and on jamsession with some local guys mind you ?
    He going out every morning to eat his breakfast as he did like the sausage with it(longanisa) i cant wait to hear from him that he did tried the doggy menu he..he..hahaha..
    One more thing he was being frank ! his looking and asking around where's the Robinson mall . Locals and GI alike that he asked told him go ahead up there. He follow the direction and he indeed arrived in the locatio, a hole in the middle of a vacant lot. Ha..ha...ha...
    I did forgive him for being insensitive not calling me , as he made me laugh.
    I think girls, we all have different life to live. Thanks Cyndi , But i got a rare kind of fish. He..he.. its even rarer than what Rhoody have in his diving site. anyway... its truly nice to have you all in the forum. Salut!

7. OP
    OP
    dumaguetenia

dumaguetenia DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Rhoody,
    The goodside of this site/forum is that.. a member like me, not being there can rely on, into your info. I dont have a family in dumaguete that i can ask about anything i want to know. Anyone who's visiting this forum can see that you are true people with the brain like india-one ( justkidding):smile: ...:o th's fun and easy to be with. Anyone that happened to be in my shoe can do thesame and your their to give us info all the way. Thanks a million!
    I will meet you for sure. I drink only Tia maria on the rock:wink: or milk:smile:

8. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Thanks a lot for your compliments, I used the goodreputation-tool of the board for you... hehe.
    I still don't believe your BF-story, unless he bought the shirt of the pretty saleslady... it takes 1 minute to buy a sim card for 195 peso and another minute to put 500 peso load on it and he could call you for around 25 minutes (on his way out to Robinson construction-area) or send 30+ txt...

you will get used to SMB, as Milk is not everywhere available...

cheers

Rhoody

9. paige

paige DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hello every one

Hello dumaguete how's evey one? i really like your town and i hope soon to move there. i want to see apo island and do scuva diving. :smile:

10. progmeister

progmeister DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Hello Paige and welcome to the forum :smile:

Dumaguatenia, I'm glad it all worked out. All's well that ends well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.