Dumaguete Info Search

Internet connection in Zamboanguita

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by mydestinyz23, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firefly

firefly DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 1

2. reedee

reedee DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Smart Bro

We were forced to get Smart Bro wireless modem for our internet because Globe literally refuses to get us hooked up (they even told us to "explore other options"), even though the neighbors on either side of us have Globe. You CAN try Smart Bro before you sign up, as a representative will bring a modem out to your house, plug it in (you have to have wi-fi on your computer to use it), and see how good the signal is, and how well it works with your computer. I LOVED this because we knew it was going to work before we signed up. If you can get a 1 year contract, good for you, because we had to sign a 24 month contract. Our Smart Bro wireless internet isn't a gamer's dream as far as speed, but, depending on the time of day, it is decent and we can usually do what we want and need to do. If Globe decides to get more available internet connections in our area and we can get faster internet with them, we will sign up with them and eat the early termination fees from Smart Bro.
    Good Luck!!

3. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Anita, I don't live in the Poblacion but in the Barangay Maluay , so no option for her to hook on.
    Try indeed first Smart Bro. I did it (without even a reasonable result) and some others I know did also try.
    I know that in Zamboanguita some people have subscribed to Smart-Bro.
    Smart Bro gave me 1 year or more ago their addresses (yes they did :smile:).
    But does that mean that these people enjoy their internet ?
    God knows ......I don't :smile:. Good luck.

4. Ebie57

Ebie57 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    smart-bro is sucks, for me is a scam...i paid 999.00 pesos for nothing. i tried to explained to the staff @ smart office (it don't work, no connection) but they understand simple english...:mad:

anyway, jellyfish is right check with ITQEST service, because they just installed an 80ft. antenna at my house (Jawa, Valencia) yesterday, within an hour i have high speed internet... yeahhhhhhhh.... am back to world:smile:

5. Zhannel

Zhannel DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Internet

Hi,

I've been using ItQest connection for 5 years . I 'm satisfied with their services. Quite expensive when I signed up with them, but worth.

The company is local and tech service is good.

If you wanna know more info:
    You can contact them: 035 - 422.3555

I think they have lowered their fees now.

I hope this helps.

6. Naropa

Naropa DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Itqest!!

Hi there when you say you are happy with the service can you tell me how many MB do you get, i have been told that its a quarter of a mb for 1,999pes Where as Globeline we get 3mb for 1,599pes. I never thought i would hear of less than a mb in 2010, seems crazy to me !!!
    Any advise Thanks Di:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.