Dumaguete Info Search

Introdusing myself.

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by blackline, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    blackline

blackline DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Having a party on the upper terrace is also OK.

Attached Files:

2. ReBelBiKeR

ReBelBiKeR DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    wow... all i can say is, very nice house!

3. OP
    OP
    blackline

blackline DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hello Guys. When I watch for the weather in DGTE theese days. I allmost everydag gets rain on the forecast. Is this basicly rain that comes in day or nightime these days ?This still should be normally Dry season.
    So I really wonder.

4. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Dry season is over very soon.
    In May it changes normally, but what is normal these last years ? :smile:
    But what in Dumaguete happens does not need to happen here in Zamboanguita.
    We had some rain, but I did welcome that: No need to spray :D
    I guess you count the days already BL !

5. OP
    OP
    blackline

blackline DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    How could you know???:D

The reason for asking is that i went into a site asking for a 10 day forecast on DGTE. And got 10 cloudy days with rain. But as of earlier watching a lot of the rain have been night time rain.But i dont know how laNina(or what the name is) effects this.Thats the reason for asking.
    Cause I like best to have the outside tables at Coco Amigos.

6. jellyfish

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    It's all off topic, but as a reply to you BL:
    Last night rain again here. This morning I started to dive (7:00 AM) while still a little bit raining (I made a terrific recording of a hugh grazing turtle).
    The further morning it has been dry.
    But I will ask your friend Jun Jun if he can reserve an outside table at Coco Amigo with a kingsize umbrella to keep your enchillada dry :D

7. polowonder

polowonder DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello Jelly and Adriaan... first of all, the soccer thing is gladly admitted since that doesn't interest me at all (but our female tennis players nevertheless....) ;-).
    What I am mostly interested in is to be able to speak with one of the Belgians that live there on retirement, since it seems to depend on which bank-account you have your pension transferred by the state. I've heard that when you choose a domestic bank account they hold back what we call "bedrijfsvoorheffing" (some kind of tax), and not when you choose a foreign account. Don't know if that's true, but I would like to hear it from someone first hand.
    And about that cold beer?.... I plane to visit the Phills (Dipolog first, and the maybe a week in Duma to check the place out), so maybe we can all meet then?
    At the moment it's quite busy at work, but if I can I will come in September or October.

8. jellyfish

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Polowonder, I can't give you the answer to your question. If you are here I can bring you in contact with some Belgians.
    The onces I know are all not yet really retired except maybe one.
    I will ask him.
    Give me a sign when you will be here.
    Maybe one of the Belgians (also on this forum !) still has left some of his many different Belgian beers.
    Smurfje, you still have some ?

9. OP
    OP
    blackline

blackline DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Here is some more underwater photos. Also one showing the catch last Thursday One is 12,5 kilos and one 7,5 kilos. Very nice for eating.

Attached Files:

10. blueangel

blueangel DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Happy Mothers' Day To All

...."MORNING IS NOT ONLY SUNRISE, BUT A BEAUTIFUL MIRACLE OF GOD THAT DEFEATS DARKNESS AND SPREADS THE LIGHT. MAY TODAY BE ONE MORE BEAUTIFUL DAY FOR YOU COS IT'S MOTHER'S DAY!"

..."a woman has strengths that amaze men. She can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens. She holds happiness, love, and memories in her heart. She smiles when she feels like screaming. She sings when she feels like crying, cries when she's happy, and laughs when she's afraid. Her love is unconditional! There's only one wrong with her, she sometimes forgets what she is worth.. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS OUT THERE!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.